Box of Summer Swap s/u 27 April- 15 May s/o 26 June COMPLETED

I have all the supplies I need now so I’m hoping I get some decent crafting time in this weekend.

3 Likes

I’m really looking forward to this gallery!

2 Likes

Got all of my ideas and materials, and am gonna try to get it done soon so my partner doesn’t have to wait forever for shipping! We’ll see how it goes tomorrow after work anyway, it’s already going to be in the 90’s here in NY. :hot_face:

3 Likes

I have everything finished and dried and ready to ship. Now to find the perfect box. At least I have some time!

3 Likes

Does anybody have any summer plans? We will be enjoying the 4th of July with family, moving, and vacationing in Utah and Idaho. And hopefully visiting Florida briefly as well.

And I have a full-time job as well…. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Nothing for me… sad trombone!!!

3 Likes

Lol! Come to Arizona! I’m moving- I can make your summer super exciting! :rofl:

1 Like

Are you staying within AZ, or will you finally be able to get chocolate in the mail? (You can see my priorities, I’m staying in the northeast :joy: )

My summer is almost booked solid with petsitting so I will be home very little, unfortunately. I will have enough freedom to have some time for a couple of music festivals in between my days working at the veggie farm and panicking over my master’s thesis starting in the fall.

3 Likes

I’m staying in AZ… so no chocolate in the mail for me until winter time! Lol!

1 Like

I’ll just be enjoying the summer in the air conditioning. No big plans as of yet. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If there is a swimming pool involved somewhere and some good food, I’m in!

3 Likes

Alas, we have sprinklers but no pool. Hubby is an amazing cook tho.

2 Likes

summer is our busy time at work, so i expect to be doing a lot of that…was hoping to do some camping, but the husbeast just bought a motorcycle, so we’ve been out on that a lot, hopeuflly we can combine the two…need to build a shed for it before the snow flies, so i know THAT is on the agenda. winter will be here before we know it!!

2 Likes

My summer plans include cleaning our new to us Vermont home, crafting, and work. I’d really like to get organized but we’ll see, I say that every few months.

I should be able to get some good crafting time in next week. The term is over and I’m mostly grading but I’ll need craft breaks or my brain will crash.

3 Likes

Gallery is up!

3 Likes

I received from @Kwality570! I posted in the gallery.

3 Likes

I got some decent crafting in today, almost finished. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

got a thing blocking for @chameleonhound…getting a little panicky, since i’m not sure if it will be dry enough to mail out tomorrow morning…we shall see.

2 Likes

Sendouts are tomorrow!! Can’t wait to see what you all made!

Not sure why I always choose to try a new crafting technique just before sendouts, :laughing: but I learned something new and everything’s ready to go! Taping the box now so I can head to the post office.

2 Likes