Box of Summer Swap s/u 27 April- 15 May s/o 26 June COMPLETED

Sendouts are today, gals! But it seems like y’all are on top of things. :wink:

1 Like

Go the box shipped this morning, bright and early. All this time I had it in my head that the ship date was June 27. I even had it in my to-list app to ship today. :woman_facepalming:t2:

I received this amazing box of summery green from @Rlynn!

First, this cutie patootie little pear! Look at those big eyes. The photo may be deceiving. It’s at least 8” tall! Anthropomorphic fruit was on my theme list.

Next up…this gorgeous little pin in the prettiest greens. It’s so stunning!

Extras were this great-smelling candle, Vermont soap and lip balm. I’m so in love with all of it. Thank you so very much!

3 Likes

@Kwality570 I thought it appropriate to go with green because it’s one of my fav colors as well and I now live in the green mountain state. Glad you like your box of summer. The pear and pin were fun to make.

2 Likes

What is the fabric on the pear? Looks like velvet in the photo.

1 Like

The pear and the leaf are cotton velour, the stem is wool felt. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When I opened the box my husband was beside me and I said, “My partner made this!” And he said, “What?!?” It’s so well done that he didn’t believe me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That pear! Sooooo cute!

2 Likes

@chameleonhound’s package came!!! it was so prettily wrapped!!! (spoiler alert - i did not wrap yours very nicely/at all, i was def in a bit of a panic to get it mailed out on time…)

so many fun things (yes. the chocolate is almost gone and the those glow in the dark cats have moved to the window where the plants live)

and yes. caterpeeler…i def lol’d loudly about that. that is the greatest thing!! (i did not get a very good pic of it though…)

but the most lovely thing of all was that mug rug/trivetty goodness!!! its so beautiful i almost dont want to use it!!! and so many greens!!! its absolutely gorgeous!! i love the texture!! i might just end up hanging it on the wall.

i am quite excited to try out those awesome stitch markers to see the magic…(do they change colour when they are exposed to sunlight?)…also. pine scented pencils. how cool is that?

thank you so much @chameleonhound for such an amazing package!!! i love it!! now i need to figure out where to plant those edible flowers before its too late for this year!! and hide those cool little dishcloths from the husbeast.

1 Like

That broach is beautiful. The mug rug is so lush.

1 Like

@chameleonhound What a gorgeous box of greens!!! The trivet is stunning and the caterpeeler is hilarious!!!

2 Likes

I’m so glad you liked everything Mel! I just posted the goodies I got from you over in the gallery!

And yes, the beads acquire color in sunlight.

Which makes beading with them indoors a bit of a chore. I had to stand in the sun and sort them, and one night when I was working on the stitch markers I knocked my tray and mixed them all up, and had to wait until morning to sort them again :roll_eyes: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

those are fantastic!! and, as if i posted in not-the-gallery!!