Bright Cushion

I made this super cheery cushion cover for @jemimah :relaxed:

The top is made like a mini quilt and then I made the back with an envelope closure. Itโ€™s quilted with a gorgeous rainbow variegated thread :rainbow: :thread:

The front is made with a variety of fabrics in economy blocks. I loved how it turned out :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Really bright and cheerful! I love how you are making those blocks for projects other than quilt blankets! The stitching is lovely with that thread!

3 Likes

Stunning! Absolutely stunning my friend! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Woo, that is super beautiful!

3 Likes

So colorful! This would be welcome pop of color on a neutral sofa.

3 Likes

That is a fabulous cushion cover! I love the rainbow thread detailing.

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s really pretty

3 Likes

I love it! And the back is cool with that rainbow thread. So pretty! :heart:

3 Likes

It is so pretty! I really like the bright colors.

3 Likes

I love it so much and Iโ€™m so lucky to have it! The rainbow quilting thread really takes it to the next level too :rainbow: It looks stunning on our grey couch with my handmade cushion collection :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

It does look great!!

3 Likes

This is so fun. Love the variegated thread against the black on the back.

3 Likes

Iโ€™m in love! Itโ€™s so cheerful!

3 Likes

Envelope back is the only way to go!

3 Likes

This is a real stunner! The black border as a flange and the rainbow thread are the chefโ€™s kiss to the just-right piecework!

2 Likes

Hoo boy! This wondrous topic is one of this weekโ€™s Featured Projects! :tada:

2 Likes

Your points are on point! I love the variegated thread and the bright colors with the black. Beautifully done.

2 Likes

Thank you all so much :hugs: I think Iโ€™m due to start another economy block project :stuck_out_tongue: