Buffalo plaid pumpkins with free pattern

You know I love these so much!

1 Like

Thank you for the free pattern! I love pumpkin patterns and this one is so unique!

1 Like

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing the pattern with us.

1 Like

So cute! I love a plaid pumpkin.

2 Likes

Oh, so cute!
I’m a big fan of plaid……
So kind of you to share the pattern!
Now if I could ratchet up my crochet skills….

1 Like

They use double crochet, chains and slip stitch … you can do it!

I did it! The pattern is fun, easy, and doesn’t take a ton of yarn! Thanks again, @storerboughtcreation ! I used a stick I found in the yard and then made a curly-q with some leftover yarn! Now to make ALL the colors!

9 Likes

It looks great! I’m so glad you enjoyed making it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I squished it a bit too much…so the next ones will show off the plaid more! Love it!

2 Likes

Such a nifty little pumpkin! I will have to try this pattern, thank you so much!

1 Like

PDF capabilities are still in the works, I believe.

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome pattern!! These pumpkins really say FALL!

1 Like

I love buffalo plaid and these have such a cozy, homey feel to them!

@AIMR, I like your addition of a stick for the stem!

2 Likes

:scissors: :yarn: :jack_o_lantern: Congratulations! Your delightful Buffalo Plaid Pumpkins (with free pattern!) are a Featured Project this week! :jack_o_lantern: :yarn: :scissors:

2 Likes

fantastic! love the stick accent

1 Like

I love these pumpkins. They elude Fall to me and make me want to curl up with some hot chocolate, if it wasn’t still 98 degrees outside. But your giving me the feels!

4 Likes

These are adorable! It seems like everyone is already working on Fall or Halloween and I’m barely finished my summer projects!

3 Likes

I am scrambling due to confusion of the weather…it has been so hot that I barely realized it was already September! I still have my summer beach wreath on the door!

I did make these pumpkins to get in the mood while keeping cool inside…what an odd feeling! You’ll catch up…hang in there!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing these! So cute! I love the houndstooth ones you made me!!

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement. I might just have to surrender and pack my summer projects away til next year.

1 Like

These are really cute!! what a fab pattern!

2 Likes