COMPLETED - Choose your own adventure kitchen swap! closed - sendouts 27 may 2022

quick question – my craft is knitting, so if I made dishcloths, could my medium item be a set of a few (or possibly a hand towel & a dishcloth)?
Just want to be sure before I commit

2 Likes

definitely!!!

1 Like

I miss swapping so much - this is tempting but I am in the midst of unpacking in a new house so I think I must wait just a bit longer before committing to a swap

5 Likes

happy friday, everyone!! signups close late tonight and i’ll have partners posted tomorrow!!! so if you are thinking about it, its time to get those questionnaires in!!

1 Like

super last call!!

As a knitter, I’d say one dishcloth could be closer to a ”medium” than a ”small” depending on size/complexity of the pattern. So to me two dishcloths would definitely be a medium.

4 Likes

ok. partners are posted and questionnaires sent, let me know if i dont know how to copy and paste!!! sometimes i surprise myself!!

2 Likes

I have a few possible ideas, but I’ll need to do a stash dive to see if I have what I think I have… Today we’re poking around in the garden, mostly ignoring the deplorable state of the kitchen/rest of the house…

3 Likes

i started a thing yesterday for @Kwality570 and am brainstorming something for @Annchen, but i do have an idea or two about what i might make…

1 Like

Excited about making something for @geekgirl! Just mental plotting and planning at this point, since I’m not at home with my craft stash at the moment.

2 Likes

I waffled back and forth over a couple of things but think I have made a decision and plan to start tonight!

2 Likes

Well, obviously i missed signups, but when i get home from vacation, i may craft alongside y’all:)

4 Likes

i finished @Kwality570’s thing and now i am on to @Annchen’s…the stitch pattern and i seem to be getting along, so far…but we’ll see how long that lasts…ha.

4 Likes

Ha ha, if you don’t get along it’s a design feature!

1 Like

I’m playing yarn chicken and hoping this pattern works out even if I run out of yarn a bit early. We’ll see.

1 Like

Home now, and shopping my stash!

2 Likes

I started on my package for Mel and it’s going well so far! I’m hoping to get some time this week to finish up and get it sent!

1 Like

its slow going on The Thing for @Annchen…liking how its looking though…

two weeks to send outs -check in and tell us how all y’all are doing!!

if i cant get a decent chunk of this “medium” for @Annchen by this weekend, i’m prob going to pull the plug and start again on something else…but we shall see…i’m having faith.

2 Likes

Keep the faith!

I finished an item… and hate it because it turned out wonky (I was playing yarn chicken at the end and worked it much tighter on that end than on the other.) I got the supplies to do something else that I’m excited about, but I’m not sure it’s really a medium. Sounds like it will be super fast to do. So I may need to do another item that’s also super fast. (Is that okay, @geekgirl?)

2 Likes