Christmas Careels

More eels, friends! Again, not high art, just some silly fun. Make sure to look for Weeldo in every one!

22 Likes

These are great! What a fun project!

1 Like

Love the puns and your artwork is fantastic!

2 Likes

These are great. :laughing: (I am not composing alternate lyrics for any of these songs now…)

3 Likes

I can’t even tell you how much I love these!!! XD

1 Like

I thought of you as soon as I saw them…they are just too cute and fun!

2 Likes

:joy::joy: these are great! I hope you scan them and turn them into Christmas cards next year! Weel three kings is my fave!

1 Like

Y’know, I think I’m going to have to! I posted these on Twitter and several people were asking me if I would make cards out of them because they wanted some! haha I have to say, it never occurred to me when I started on these.

2 Likes

Hahahaha! I love them all.

1 Like

These are all inspired, but “Good King Wenceelslas” just has me tickled :laughing:. As does the sneaky little Weeldo.

1 Like

That Weeldo, you just never know where he’s going to turn up!

This is ridiculous and I love it!

1 Like

Ah those eels!!! They are so fun! I love all of them!

I can’t help but wonder what else you will come up with! “God Rest Ye Merreel Gentlemen” or “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeel” or maybe “Frosteel the Snowman”. Oh help me, I can’t stop…

1 Like

hahaha I had such a long list! But I ran out of time to do anymore before Christmas. I actually had it listed as “God Rest Ye Merry Genteelmen” and “Rudeelph.” lol Maybe I’ll do the rest next year!

1 Like

I lost it at Good King Wenceelslas! I needed a chuckle today

1 Like

What? What is this? It’s so fun! The Holleel & the Ivy, woot! That is just great :smile:

1 Like

haha Thanks!

@bethntim Glad it did the trick! :smiley:

1 Like

Ahahahaha!! I love these, they are brilliant!!

1 Like