Chunky Houses Halloween Edition Gallery Sendouts 10/13/2020

MissingWillow you cut out fiddly bits! Okay, is that paper that you cut railings and such or is it something heavier? I had a house design that had fiddly bits, but I knew there was no way I could cut chipboard without it looking messy.

My secret is it started with a chipboard haunted house cutout. I have a couple others but that’s the only one that fit in the swap size guidelines.

Ohhhhhh. Okay, I see.

I wonder if a Cricut could be used to fussy cut chipboard houses?

I looked it up and you have to use something called Knife Blade and it can only cut 2mm thick. I’m not sure how thick my chipboard is, but it’s pretty sturdy.

I may ask for a Cricut for Christmas this year.

My friend has a Cricut… or maybe it’s the other one. She’s been able to make some neat things, but she has three kids under five and I gather that she doesn’t have much crafting time. She did make a pretty neat Halloween wreath with her kids, though, but not using the Cricut. My “big machine” is my die cutting machine, sort of like the Big Shot only it’s… uh… I can’t remember the company.
A Cricut would be pretty fun to own, but on my wishlist are different brushes and colored pencils since I make more ATCs than other crafts.

3D printer. I’m just sayin’.

Haha! True true.

Here’s my first house of the spooky season, it’s from RagingSloth. She ran with my Practical Magic theme. I love the Sally image and the orange moon.
It’s a great addition to (one of) my spooky neighborhoods!
Thank you again!

3 Likes

Omg your spooky neighborhood looks amazing!!

1 Like

My Awesome chunky house from Raging Sloth

I Love it!!! Two headed skeleton!!! :heart_eyes: Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

That’s great! The Siamese skellies are fabulous.

1 Like

Lots of moon for the full moon Halloween. Love it!

I received from @irid3sc3nt! She made up this lil pumpkin guy herself! I love pumpkin guys!

I TOTALLY forgot I have a ton of Halloween sequins from Dollar Tree. :sob: some look just like that ghost guy. I wish I had used them. The skeleton is neat too!

lol here is my smol village so far.

2 Likes

The skellies are a tag from KillStar clothes I got from my husband for my birthday. I felt bad throwing the tag away cuz it looked so cool. Lol. So it was great to actually use it!

1 Like

It’s a Halloween clown!

I’m glad you like him!

1 Like

I have two more awesome haunted chunky houses to share!

First from irid3sc3nt:

Next from RagingSloth:

Thank you both so much! I love them and they are great additions to my chunky house community. :jack_o_lantern::skull::ghost:

3 Likes

This gallery is so cool! I will definitely participate in this next year :wink: