Chunky Houses Halloween Edition Gallery Sendouts 10/13/2020

I have two houses to share today. They have a common theme that I love!
From marionberries -
image image
And from irid3sc3nt -
image image
I have a strange collection of zombie sheep that awesome crafters have sent me over the years. These are going into my collection. Thank you both so much!

3 Likes

It was fun capturing and then herding them into the chunky house…but wow, those sheep are mean!

Glad you love it.

1 Like

These houses are spooky. That orange spider web ribbon is perfect with the purple. And the simple silhouette house evokes empty but so haunted!

1 Like

Omg those are so greeeaat!!! I assume you’ve seen the movie “Black Sheep”?

We own the movie Black Sheep!

1 Like

@RagingSloth I like how you used ribbon to create a roof on your house. And those images on the back! Spooky.

1 Like

Lol the images are from a random book I was using for scrap and then I just scratched out the eyes. :laughing:

1 Like

I used to own it but I lost it somehow :sob:

BTW the first sheep are made of fleece (cheap and fake), felt, colored googly eyes and blood…uh red paint. they were fun to create. I forgot to take pictures before I sent, so if you could take a clear shot of the front @MissingWillow, I would love to have one.

Is this one OK? I took it with my ipad. Luckily we finally had a nice day so I took it outside. If it’s not good enough, I can get out the good camera. Thanks again!

Nice! Thank you. Those sheep kinda haunt me…

You should see my entire collection…

:see_no_evil:

I received from @WiccadWitch. A beautiful, scary house. The back is scarier than the front! Perfect addition to my collection, which is not out yet due to 1 year old cat who is in is knock everything down phase…wait, that never ends.

So spooky!

Whoa what a creepy house. Is it wood?

I received TWO amazing Halloween chunky houses!!

From marionberries

[IMG_20201021_001350|386

I Love the witches hiding behind the tattered curtain!!

And from SonjaBoo

I Love the black kitty and the moon!!

(Apologies for taking so long to post… I have to do it from my phone right now, and it wasn’t being very cooperative :angry:).

Here is my final house. It’s from SonjaBoo!

The acid reference reminds me of this stamp that I found online that I regret not purchasing. It said “Acid Drops” on it, which I found hysterical.
Anywho, I like the garland on it and how the paper roof has been folded over the top rather than split into two pieces. It’s a nice effect that I may have to steal if I remember it next year.
Thank you, SonjaBoo!

1 Like

That’s a really nice one!

That’s the scarecrow’s tattered clothes and he seems to be terrorizing even the scary witches. Oh no!