COMPLETED 12 Days of Christmas 2022

Wow, this box is packed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What do you all think, should I open the extras now?

7 Likes

I mean, I’m the grown up kid that can’t wait to open anything, so I say open!!

Or, maybe only 1?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be able to wait to open either!

I wouldn’t be able to wait. Let me know if I need to create the gallery now! :rofl:

2 Likes

I was going to wait, but have had a really trying day, so decided to open one of the extras as a treat :slight_smile: And it has very much cheered me up, thank you @Edel

@geekgirl - once you have the gallery set up, let me know and I will add a photo :smiley:

5 Likes

Gallery is posted!

1 Like

Good, I’m glad it was there to cheer you up :grin:

2 Likes

Drafting a pattern. Cutting a thing. Forgot a seam allowance! Dang it! Adding a thing. Cutting a thing. Cutting through a thing. Oops. Taking a break. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That was funny!

1 Like

I figured out a medium!

2 Likes

I’m With friends for a craft weekend in the mountains and have been able to work on a item. Not something @GeekyBookworm asked for specifically but I hope she’ll like it.

Not a Christmas themed check in question but one relevant to my weekend trip -
Do you prefer mountains or beach?

I love going to the mountains. So peaceful. We always rent a cabin and I love sitting on the deck in my pjs with a cup of coffee in the morning looking at the view.

4 Likes

I’ve never been to the mountains but I think if I went I’d never want to leave. I love the beach when it’s hot and there aren’t a lot of people around, the sounds of the crashing waves is so relaxing.

2 Likes

Mountains because I grew up with them!

2 Likes

It’s hard for me to choose…. I love the sound of the ocean! But the mountains are home to me.

2 Likes

I actually don’t think I could pick, I do love a beach, feeling of sand between your toes and the smell of the ocean, but also love a mountain. If I was forced to pick one though, I think it would be the beach, as I have lived most of my life near the sea

1 Like

Mountains because they are really fun to draw!

2 Likes

You’re gonna make me choose?

I choose mountains. As much as I Love the beach, I have been through too many hurricaines.

2 Likes

Finished another item last night. I’m behind where I wanted to be so hoping to make some good progress the next couple weeks.

2 Likes

Working on medium projects this week. I’m hoping I’ll be ready to send in the next week or so.

2 Likes

I’ve never been to the mountains, other than up some small mountains in my area; but I have become a fan of the beach in recent years. Still not a huge draw for me, but when I visit my snowbird parents in Florida in the winter, it certainly hits the spot!

This swap has been on the back burner this week while I panic for a pop-up shop I’m having in the local mall this weekend – but I’ll be back at it next week once I’ve settled down again!

1 Like