COMPLETED 12 Days of Christmas 2022

I’m struggling coming up with ideas for the smalls items list, anyone put anything fun on their list?

i love the idea of a smaller version of this swap!! last year’s was ah-maz-ing and gives me such joy to look at the awesomeness that @roler made me!!!

going to get my questionnaire sent in and all that good stuff!!

2 Likes

Q sent!

1 Like

as usual I have not filled out my Q in advance.

some ideas:
note cards
magnets
paint brush rest (I think this would be a small)
decorated spoon rest
small art
pouch
felt badge
inchie dice!
3" hoop (maybe a small, depends on pattern)
cat toy

and I see you already sent in your Q as I was typing this list!

2 Likes

Anyone up for an international swap partner? I love this swap, but postage is expensive. And it’s ok if it’s too much for folk this year. It’s been a tough year for many.

3 Likes

Sent you a msg!

2 Likes

Oh no. I came on here to see if there was an ATC swap to join and I’ve found this… dare I? I have a busy few months coming up, but crafting may be just what I need to relax in between…

@Edel I had thought about signing up and then decided not to because of the cost of international postage! I’m sure I could swing postage to Ireland though :smiley:

2 Likes

Today is the last day to sign up.

I know international shipping is a big issue lately

@edel and @seeuudee let me know if you want to pair up. If you are in I can let you have a bit of extra time to fill out your Q.

@fluffypants there is another Canadian swapper waiting in the wings if you want to sign up. If you are interested let me know for sure and you also can have an extra day to fill out your Q.

4 Likes

Great to know!
I’m an hour drive from the US border where I can ship and receive at a border store. At that time of year there’s always someone making the trip to pick up parcels so I’m happy to ship/receive there as well. I’ve noted that option in my questionnaire if partnering for shipping preferences creates that need. :slight_smile:

Annnnnnd sending my questionnaire right now! Ahhhhhh!

4 Likes

Partner time! Also I added people to their partner’s Q messages. Please start a new message thread to communicate with your partner - do not remove me from the message I added you to.

Partners:

Participant <-> Participant
geekgirl <–> Geekybookworm
Lynx2Lancer <–> photojenn
Momiemae <–> bunny1
fluffypants <–> mel
2 Likes

Woohoo!!

Looking forward to crafting for you @Lynx!

1 Like

Yay!! Same here @photojenn!

1 Like

@seeuudee @geekgirl life got a bit hectic for the last couple of days and I didn’t get to respond. I’d love to if it’s not too late

3 Likes

@edel and @seeuudee I’ve got you both added into the swap!

5 Likes

How’s everyone’s planning coming along? so far I have 3 of my 6 items figured out.

2 Likes

I started brainstorming ideas yesterday and have 3-4 smalls that I’m excited about. Still thinking on the mediums.

1 Like

I have lots of ideas!

1 Like

Brainstorming and stalking. I have a few ideas, too!

1 Like

Yay thank you, @seeuudee I’ll get you my questionnaire asap x