COMPLETED: 12 Days of Christmas Swap - Send Out 12/3/21

I am about half way done. I got one of the big items done and will be working on the other one starting next week. I have midterms next week so we shall see how that goes.

2 Likes

Finished a 3rd small today and my supply showed up today so I can start one of the larges! Yay!

3 Likes

about halfway through the medium i started last weekend, that i hated, and started over friday.

hope to head out and pick up some supplies for a few more later today, but its hard to say if i will or not. its so cozy and warm inside!!

1 Like

Finished the tiny ___! And a supply showed up!
But I decided the large I was working on was all wrong, so need to restart that one, though Iā€™ll probably finish this version for someone else.

3 Likes

I have a bunch of WIPs and seem unable to finish anything. Grrrr :smiling_imp:

We all have a cold, so I am not touching anything I am sending out to anyone right now.

I have started on one of the larges. Made some decent progress though I still have quite the ways to go. Itā€™s a craft I do not normally do, but Iā€™m excited about it.

Also bought most of the supplies for the 2nd large yesterday. It is a craft I am pretty familiar so Iā€™m hoping that once the supplies get hereā€¦and I get in a decent weekendā€™s worth of work, Iā€™ll finish it up or come close.

1 Like

I need to make progress on some smalls here! No lie the large and mediums are easier for me to figure out, smalls are never easy for me UGH

2 Likes

Iā€™m about 75% done but November is going to be a busy month.
And Iā€™ve done something to my finger. the first joint of my index finger hurts and sometimes swells. I can type with no problem but anything that required my finger to bend makes it sore (crochet, embroidery, etc). and if I accidently bang my finger it hurts way out of proportion to the force of the actual impact. Guess I need to go to the dr. it reminds me of bone spurs I have in my knee.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve finished 10 items, and started on the next! :slight_smile: It feels good to be in the crafting groove again!

7 Likes

I hope your finger is doing better! I have issues with my hands which keep me from doing much handwork (cross-stitch, crochet, knitting). Thatā€™s actually why I originally picked up weaving in the first place, so I could make something that didnā€™t primarily rely on repetitive small hand movements.

Iā€™ve made almost no progress in the last few weeks but think I have everything left I want to make planned out. Iā€™m a bit over half done so lots of crafting to do in the next couple weeks!

2 Likes

As my lovely partner, donā€™t worry if this means delays, please keep yourself healthy and well xxxx

1 Like

It sounds like several of us are having hand problems at once! A couple of days ago I pinched the webbing between my thumb and index finger on my right hand in a tool and hurt it, and now it still hurts to move my right thumb, which you know, NEVER happens during day to day life for a right-handed person, let alone one trying to craftā€¦ Sighā€¦ Fortunately itā€™s a pretty minor injury despite what my self-pitying inner monologue is claiming, and will definitely be better in time to finish this swap (although Iā€™m not sure about the Halloween decorations I was hoping to have ready for this weekend).

1 Like

Quietly working away on a _____ for my partner while I watch tv!

2 Likes

Woah, I started and finished something today.
Finished another thatā€™s been procrastinating

Started another but need different supplies, so Iā€™ve ordered them
And more supplies!

So now thatā€™s 3 almost 4 wips :roll_eyes:

Happy to have made progress though

2 Likes

finished that medium, halfway through the next mediumā€¦still need to go to the store to pick up some supplies for some smallsā€¦maybe tomorrow? today i am doing some canning (cranberry sauce and more pickled beets) so i am enjoying a nice, quiet home dayā€¦alone, which hardly ever seems to happen anymore. the alone part, which is def my favourite!!

2 Likes

Made a _____ today and am planing to work on ______ tomorrow.

1 Like

I found some really fun fabric that might not be 100% in my partnerā€™s preference, but was too good to pass up and I think itā€™s really fun (and on sale!), so I bought some. My sewing machine has now seen the light of day, and Iā€™ve learned how to sew a ____ into a ___!

3 Likes

I had a really good idea for one of the smalls as long as it works.

Plugging away with one of the largesā€¦this one is a wee bit time intensive.

Still waiting on supplies for the other large. Thinking next weekend; Iā€™ll try to knock out the mediums.

2 Likes

Tracking says @Edelā€™s parcel is in Ireland!

5 Likes