COMPLETED: 12 Days of Christmas Swap - Send Out 12/3/21

Eeep! I signed up! This sounds so fun! (And with the exception of maybe a few ATCs, and even they usually take me multiple hours, I don’t think I’ve EVER done the actual definition of a “small” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

3 Likes

Just sent in my novel questionnaire!

2 Likes

Woot! Just signed up!

1 Like

Signed up!!! I was so afraid with how crazy work got these last 2 weeks I would miss sign ups! I am so happy I didn’t!!! I’m a Christmas freak I LOVE it!!!

2 Likes

We are getting a nice group of crafters for this swap. The gallery is going to be amazing.

When I organize a swap I have a bad habit of not filling out my questionnaire until the last minute. But to avoid that this time I started a dedicated Pinterest board for ideas.

4 Likes

I made a dedicated board too. I figured it would help my partner by removing some guess work from my other boards - did she add it because she wanted it? Because she wanted to make it? Because she was going to make it for someone else?

2 Likes

I’ve just signed up, eeek!!
I love this swap and it’s been a long while since I last joined, not sure how I’m going to cope with so much crafting but I think this is the kick I need to just do things!

4 Likes

I just signed up! I’m looking forward to this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Only 4 more days for signing up!
If you’re in the fence, come on over!

3 Likes

I have talked myself into doing this one! It will be fun!!
Signing up in a few!

3 Likes

You guys are going to have so much fun with this one! I don’t have time to devote to it, but I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with.

2 Likes

So many great people signing up! I already have things in mind and possibly made in preparation for potential partners (or, surprise mail)!

4 Likes

I’m going to close sign ups tomorrow at 5pm. Mostly so I can start crafting at my local craft meet up tomorrow evening!

5 Likes

No fair, you get to know your partner early :joy:

3 Likes

This swap has the most amazing participant line up! I will be following along for sure :smiley:

That’s often how I roll now, just gathering ideas and plans for things to send ‘just because’. It makes me happy and is stress free :wink:

Lol. That would be mean of me.

I have done some pre-partnering with some ideas of how to rearrange people if someone else signs up today. So at 5 I’ll be sending out partner info.

3 Likes

I’m signing up now if there is still time!!

3 Likes

Yep!

There’s still an hour left if anyone else wants to join!

1 Like

Partners are posted on the 2nd post of this thread!

A bit of organizer/housekeeping comments: I tried my best to meet people’s criteria/wishes but as always it can be difficult with shipping and allergy requirements, and personal likes.

Make sure you got the questionnaire for the person listed below.

Also, if your questionnaire was brief and/or didn’t have a pinterest, I would encourage you to reach out to your partner with more details about what you like/want. If you got a questionnaire that is short on details - don’t be shy about reaching out and asking questions. Let me know if I can assist anyone.

partners:

kittykill <–> momiemae
mel <–> roler
Lynx2Lancer <–> Bugaboo
geekgirl <–> photojenn
Edel <–> Jemimah
saintcady <–> Rlynn
storerboughtcreation <–> Amfkinney
geekgirl <–> Renstar

7 Likes

So.flipping.excited! :smiley:

4 Likes