COMPLETED: 12 Days of Christmas Swap - Send Out 12/3/21

Also pretty swamped with life, but making slow steady progress on this swap!

2 Likes

Still around, a lil crafting, mostly trying to stay on top of other things, but no fear, I’ll be done in time!

1 Like

I’m here and I’ve finished a thing!

These rainy days make it easier to stay at home and do!

1 Like

Oh craziness here but crafting is keeping me sane!

2 Likes

crafting away. canadian thanksgiving is almost here and i’m super stoked that both my girls will be home!!

3 Likes

Reporting in, September has been crazy, but I’m ticking off the days. I’m still on target to mail out at the end of this month

1 Like

Still plugging along.

1 Like

Hiya! Fall term at my university has started which is quite busy busy. But I’m gathering all my supplies now. Hoping to get some serious crafting time in this weekend! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi folks. I’m crafting (2 items done!) Just stressed and unhappy. Lousy time to be a teacher. Never thought I’d look back on last year as easier.

3 Likes

(((Hugs))) I figured out one of your larges. Elliott confirmed that I have to make it because it is too perfect. :heart:

2 Likes

I’m planning on mailing out on Tuesday. I’ve wrapped 11/12 in fabric so that it’s reusable wrapping. Even the tags are scrap fabric

Don’t panic anyone, @jemimah and I partnered early and planned to send super early to hopefully get there by Christmas. Mail can be really really slow between there and here

12 Likes

I’m working on something right now for my wonderful partner!

2 Likes

I’ve been learning a new thing as part of a thing. It’s been quite tough but a bit of practice makes it al more real and do-able.

Well done @Edel for finishing and wrapping so nicely.

3 Likes

I’m hoping to complete and turn in my 10 lesson unit assignment today. If my online instructor likes it and I pass it, I’ll only have one more much smaller assignment to complete, and I’ll be done with the course, which will free up time. Only 2 more weeks of super busy schedule with marching band stuff which frees up time too, and I’ll go full force on this swap! Glad November will give me much more free time!

4 Likes

I made something yesterday that had to be scrapped because I didn’t like the way it looked.

1 Like

I have a small and a medium finished and am about halfway through two different larges. I also got all the supplies for a few more things I have in mind. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a few things done. One thing is from a 1960’s vintage pattern and I kind of want to keep it for myself. LOL!

6 Likes

That looks amazing! So exciting!! I’m nearly done and planning to send this week too :sparkles: :gift: :gift_heart: :sparkles:

2 Likes

I’m hoping to start and finish several smalls later this week. I have everything fully planned out, which is exciting but I need to go to an actual craft store in person to procure the supplies for both larges. Well I mean I could shop online but I want to see the colors in person. If all goes as planned, I’ll do that this coming weekend.

4 Likes

I generally have to go in person too! I end up with a lot of supplies trying this that and the other thing online!

I’m 75% complete on both larges woohoo still more smalls/med to do but have a great start!

3 Likes