COMPLETED: 12 Days of Christmas Swap - Send Out 12/3/21

I have been swamped with real life but I have the majority of everything in place.

3 Likes

wrapping up crafting and then I will wrap and ship. probably closer to the due date

2 Likes

SENT! Two boxes of handmade presents now making their way to Canada! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™m actually finished too. I am gonna need at least one flat rate box at least one item has some weight to it!

5 Likes

My husband got a few boxes from work so I could have options for the small box I needed. Frankenstein decided this one is his. Itā€™s a good thing I didnā€™t need that one! Sorry, @Amfkinney, but cat is not included! :laughing:

6 Likes

Cute kitty!

2 Likes

Still working away on items here. Its a slower week at work which is helping me as I can tidy uo on breaks and such and be ready after work to keep working away. I always go through this stage of OMG I havenā€™t made enough, until I get it all together and go OK I guess I did!

4 Likes

I mailed out both boxes to @Amfkinney today. They should be there Monday!

4 Likes

Picked up boxes today.

3 Likes

My package from @Amfkinney arrived today! How many more days do I have to wait to open? I feel like a little kid at Christmas right now. :santa:t2::christmas_tree::gift:

ETA: if I counted right, we get to open our first gift in 25 days!

4 Likes

Everything has arrived safely from Ireland - itā€™s wonderful that our parcels have arrived with time to spare, but I am going to have to use all my self control not to open anything!

3 Likes

Iā€™m having a dilemma with the ā€˜designā€™ of one thing. Have to get a move on.

1 Like

And today Iā€™m making good progress, but my least favourite part is up next.

2 Likes

Made some progress on ____ yesterday. I was originally hoping to send out before thanksgiving but thatā€™s not looking likely unless I get a huge boost of energy and craft all day today. But I havenā€™t had my second coffee yet so anything is possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

finished up my last two items yesterday!!! now to just wrap it and get it sent!!

2 Likes

I have everything laid out in various states of done and needs to be done. Theres a particular small I keep loosing! Its driving me nuts!! Daily I feel the need to check in on it, like are you still here? where did you go? are you taking field trips? stop walking away!!! I should probably wrap it up and find a box for shipping but do I? noooooo

6 Likes

Still crunching away; I leave for Indy tonight. I may need an extension but I wonā€™t know until Iā€™m back. Almost everything is done but I need to couldnā€™t finish one of the larges and I cannot take it with me. Something at work came up that stole much of my crafting time this weekend. Iā€™ll keep @geekgirl and @saintcady informed. The good news is that Iā€™m literally dropping the package off in person so it will still get to my partner in time.

4 Likes

This is such a cool swap to exchange in person!

4 Likes

Iā€™m imagining all of the things I could have made if size and shipping costs werenā€™t an issue. That is super awesome!

4 Likes

My packages are wrapped and ready to ship!

4 Likes