COMPLETED: 12 Days of Christmas Swap - Send Out 12/3/21

Awww poor Tashi!

I have plenty of cat hair around. A little more won’t bother me. :smiley:

I have a smaller unit like that and I have fabric cubes in them. Rygel likes to crawl into them and scrounge for things to play with

2 Likes

We also took one of his chairs upstairs so we could put up the Christmas tree. It’s a rough cat life in this house :joy:

1 Like

Awww, kitty!!

1 Like

Oh good; it’s alright if the other one takes a little longer coz it’s for the last day. Glad you got the first box earlier! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Woohoo, sent this morning! I’m really looking forward to this gallery, with so many of us x12 days it should be epic!

3 Likes

I don’t remember if we discussed this before but how do we want to handle the gallery?

Update one post each day or separate posts for each day?

I’m leaning toward a post for each day as it might be hard to scroll through a long thread every day looking for everyone’s updates but opened to ideas.

4 Likes

I like the idea of separate posts each day. That way things are less likely to get missed (I rely heavily on “unread posts” to keep track of what I’ve already seen).

3 Likes

I agree with one post each day.

2 Likes

Still working away here! Its always finishing touches ahhhh But I did receive from @Lynx!!!

Just received 2 boxes from @geekgirl! When do we get to start opening presents again? :joy:

1 Like

That was fast!

Send outs are tomorrow! I think most people have already sent or sent me a note already.

So excited to see what everyone made.

4 Likes

Me too! Nearly four months of crafting time, and then even longer to wait to open is driving me nuts! I’m ready! I don’t get much to open at Christmas (though I do love what I get!), so I’m happy I joined this swap. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

the second box came today!!

3 Likes

UGH I’m an idiot! I got in my head shipping was Dec 3rd (yes that’s correct) but that Dec 3rd was Saturday (yep that’s not correct) UGH ok well its boxed up and going to the PO in 1.5 hrs…a box and a bag!!!

2 Likes

Hi all - I updated @geekgirl and @saintcady but I did end up needing extra craft time once I got back from Indy. And then my dad died four days after I got home and I had to return to Indy to put his final affairs to rest and manage his burial.

I wrapped up everything from 1-11 and gave Phil instructions to get them to Cady. I am hoping I’m back before Christmas so I finish up that final large. Anyhow, I am following along and excited to see what everyone gets. It’s a bright spot in my life right now.

4 Likes

One parcel dispatched to @geekgirl and one received!!

I wondered what I’d been ordering but it’s my 12 days parcel :grinning:

4 Likes

((Hugs))

1 Like

@Rlynn so sorry for your loss

1 Like

hopefully the 2nd one isn’t too far behind