COMPLETED - 4x6 Art Swap #1 - Signups 3/23/20-4/4/2020 (Send Outs 4/20/2020)

Good idea! Way to be resourceful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The deed is done.

1 Like

Oh no!! I’m only about 1/3 done…I want to give it enough drying time…time to crank up the heat in the house :wink:

Oh no. Yours is not done! The cutting to make it 4x6 is done. Sad times this morning. * snip, snip, snip *

Also, I thought I had some x. Someone sent it to me! But now…I put them somewhere ‘smart’. But it’s far from smart, when I outsmarted myself!

Please do not rush. Take your time! Creativity mosey’s!!

1 Like

I’m always outsmarting myself like that!!

3 Likes

I just put jemimah’s art in the mailbox. I hope it has a great trip to New Zealand!

4 Likes

We have our first artwork posted into the gallery! Go check out the amazing artwork I just got from @bluebird !!!

2 Likes

Hooray! So happy it arrived so quickly!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I started the first layer…let’s see where it goes later tonight!

3 Likes

I think mine is finished and ready to mail today :grinning:

I have sent off my little art work! I could hear it thunk into the bottom of the mailbox - there isn’t a lot of mail at the moment, so it might be a bit lonely until it gets to you @Kwality570! I hope you like it :art: :rainbow:

2 Likes

I finished yesterday but not in time to get to the PO. Will send out tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing everyone’s contributions!

1 Like

Today is the last day for sendouts! Don’t forget to send me a personal message when you send and receive. I have changed the list above with what I think is the most updated information. If I missed messages from anyone, please let me know. I’m still getting used to the messaging function here.
Here is the list that I still have marked as needs to send - @Smmarrt @JoyfulClover @gozer @WiccadWitch @SonjaBoo @LeapFeetFirst

1 Like

I’ll be dropping mine off at the post office on my way home this afternoon…didn’t leave early enough to do it this morning :slightly_frowning_face:
Of course, I will message you to confirm.

1 Like

I shipped! And just messaged!

1 Like

On my way to the PO now - it’s only 2 pm in California.
I will send info later tonight.

1 Like

Mailed…
Trying to message now

Looks like everyone has sent on time! I can’t wait to see all of the goodness in the gallery. :slight_smile:

I cannot find the gallery!! I received yesterday… and I love it! Can someone tag me in the gallery??? Lifeinpigtails did an amazing job!!

1 Like

Gallery: