COMPLETED: 4x6 Art Swap R3 - Signup thru 2/26/21 , Sendout 3/3/21

I’ll be sending on Monday! Its so much fun.

All sent!

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

I don’t host this swap often but every time I do I screw something up. I forgot we aren’t supposed to know who we are receiving from! sorry everyone!

2 Likes

lol

That’s ok with me (I also caved). With mail being so slow lately I won’t worry as much knowing mine is coming from farther away :wink:

I’m getting ready to go to the post office today. I think I put the right postage on but I want a professional opinion and the added speed of having it actually on it’s way today instead of waiting to be collected this afternoon.

1 Like

I created the gallery. and it’s also linked in the first post.

I forgot it was supposed to be a surprise too :laughing: I don’t mind knowing

1 Like

No worries! I figured maybe some rounds work differently. It actually would have been pretty easy for me to avoid finding out, if I’d had the willpower.

I was surprised, but it’s kinda fun knowing who is sending to me! Plus, I still have no idea what their piece looks like, and that’s the biggest surprise. No complaints from me!

1 Like

Today was my first day back in the office until 5pm, the rest of the evening I prepped all of this, whew!

The 4X6’s are going along with some Happy Mail & other stuff. I’m almost done prepping it all to send tomorrow. All 3 of my pieces are similar but different & I like how each of them turned out. I added something extra to one of them when I decided who it was going to :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tomorrow is the last day to send out! don’t forget to let me know when you have sent.

Sent!

1 Like

a couple of people still haven’t let me know if they’ve sent! Please touch base and let me know if you have or if you are going to be late.

1 Like

Mine are all postal! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone , just doing a bit of housekeeping.
I want to make sure I didn’t miss a msg or post.
Here are the pieces I still have outstanding. it’s all international mail so I’m sure it’s still in transit but if you have already received let me know.

@PrincessP from Kwality570 and Lynx2Lancer
@jemimah from Reinikka
@gozer from PrincessP
@Kwality570 from PrincessP
@Magpie from PrincessP

1 Like

2 of the ones I sent are posted to the gallery & 2 I received as well. OZ to Canada mail is taking some time but I have faith it will arrive before too long :slight_smile:

Only 2 of the ones you sent are posted in the gallery but I did get messages from all 3 people you sent to saying it was received.
It’s been 11 days so if you want to post a pic of it, feel free!

Just a reminder everyone - please post pics!!!

1 Like

I haven’t gotten mine yet but it looks like a transit issue because its from PrincessP.

I know what you mean, @gozer and @magpie! I sent 3 envelopes to jemimah 3/3 for a different swap around the same time I sent my art to PrincessP and they are going so slow. Jemimah sent the day after me, and I received hers last week.

3 Likes

This is correct. I have received 1/3 and i don’t believe any of mine have been received yet :grimacing:

1 Like