COMPLETED: 4x6 Art Swap R3 - Signup thru 2/26/21 , Sendout 3/3/21

a couple of people still haven’t let me know if they’ve sent! Please touch base and let me know if you have or if you are going to be late.

1 Like

Mine are all postal! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone , just doing a bit of housekeeping.
I want to make sure I didn’t miss a msg or post.
Here are the pieces I still have outstanding. it’s all international mail so I’m sure it’s still in transit but if you have already received let me know.

@PrincessP from Kwality570 and Lynx2Lancer
@jemimah from Reinikka
@gozer from PrincessP
@Kwality570 from PrincessP
@Magpie from PrincessP

1 Like

2 of the ones I sent are posted to the gallery & 2 I received as well. OZ to Canada mail is taking some time but I have faith it will arrive before too long :slight_smile:

Only 2 of the ones you sent are posted in the gallery but I did get messages from all 3 people you sent to saying it was received.
It’s been 11 days so if you want to post a pic of it, feel free!

Just a reminder everyone - please post pics!!!

1 Like

I haven’t gotten mine yet but it looks like a transit issue because its from PrincessP.

I know what you mean, @gozer and @magpie! I sent 3 envelopes to jemimah 3/3 for a different swap around the same time I sent my art to PrincessP and they are going so slow. Jemimah sent the day after me, and I received hers last week.

3 Likes

This is correct. I have received 1/3 and i don’t believe any of mine have been received yet :grimacing:

1 Like

Yes, that’s right - both the ones I sent have been received, but I am still waiting on one. Maybe this week it will arrive!!

1 Like

FYI - In case anyone missed it, the next round of ideas are up!

update:
here is the currently list of outstanding art:

@PrincessP from Kwality570 and Lynx2Lancer
@Magpie from PrincessP

Let me know if this is incorrect

Correct :slight_smile:

I just double checked the gallery and @PrincessP has received all her pieces including from me and kwality.

well darn. Thanks for checking. I was looking through my PMs

Ok so we only have 1 outstanding piece of art left!

2 Likes

Sorry @geekgirl, I must have only tagged you in the gallery… my bad :grimacing::woman_facepalming:t2:

We are all received! Yay for no flaking!

5 Likes

HOORAY!!

1 Like

Yay!!!

Yay! Thank you for hosting @geekgirl!!

1 Like

Congrats! This swap was one of the best of 2021! Yahoo!

1 Like