COMPLETED: 4x6 Art Swap R3 - Signup thru 2/26/21 , Sendout 3/3/21

Yay! I’ll be sending out on Monday! :smile:

1 Like

I have sent out all the addresses Make sure you received the info for the person(s) listed by your name:

geekgirl sends to magpie, Whistlefish, LuckyXIIICreations
Kwality570 sends to PrincessP, pioneer9
gozer sends to PrincessP, LuckyXIIICreations
Lynx2Lancer sends to LuckyXIIICreations, pioneer9, PrincessP
LuckyXIIICreations sends to magpie, geekgirl, Lynx2Lancer
Whistlefish sends to Kwality570
megwell sends to geekgirl
Reinikka sends to jemimah
magpie sends to WiccadWitch, Lynx2Lancer, Reinikka
pioneer9 sends to megwell, geekgirl, jemimah
WiccadWitch sends to gozer
jemimah sends to pioneer9, Lynx2Lancer
PrincessP sends to gozer, Kwality570, magpie

5 Likes

The mail already came today, so mine will go out Monday. It was fun choosing who will get each piece!

1 Like

I made 2 similar pieces and one not similar. I may just pick randomly.

2 Likes

Yay!! I will be able to get to the post office tomorrow!!

1 Like

I wasn’t going to look at who had me so it would be a surprise, but I caved :laughing:.

Planning to get mine packed up and sent out Monday!

1 Like

I’ll be sending on Monday! Its so much fun.

All sent!

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

I don’t host this swap often but every time I do I screw something up. I forgot we aren’t supposed to know who we are receiving from! sorry everyone!

2 Likes

lol

That’s ok with me (I also caved). With mail being so slow lately I won’t worry as much knowing mine is coming from farther away :wink:

I’m getting ready to go to the post office today. I think I put the right postage on but I want a professional opinion and the added speed of having it actually on it’s way today instead of waiting to be collected this afternoon.

1 Like

I created the gallery. and it’s also linked in the first post.

I forgot it was supposed to be a surprise too :laughing: I don’t mind knowing

1 Like

No worries! I figured maybe some rounds work differently. It actually would have been pretty easy for me to avoid finding out, if I’d had the willpower.

I was surprised, but it’s kinda fun knowing who is sending to me! Plus, I still have no idea what their piece looks like, and that’s the biggest surprise. No complaints from me!

1 Like

Today was my first day back in the office until 5pm, the rest of the evening I prepped all of this, whew!

The 4X6’s are going along with some Happy Mail & other stuff. I’m almost done prepping it all to send tomorrow. All 3 of my pieces are similar but different & I like how each of them turned out. I added something extra to one of them when I decided who it was going to :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tomorrow is the last day to send out! don’t forget to let me know when you have sent.

Sent!

1 Like

a couple of people still haven’t let me know if they’ve sent! Please touch base and let me know if you have or if you are going to be late.

1 Like

Mine are all postal! :slight_smile:

1 Like