COMPLETE 4x6 Art Swap - Round 4 - Sign Up until 15 August - Send Out 23 August

Easy, no. Doable, yes! Gross, absolutely. It is under the house & basically a mouse haven, ewww

1 Like

I got one piece done this week and hope to do one more tonight, but we’ll see how time goes before I send in my signup. Hopefully I can eek one more out!

2 Likes

oh NO!
so sorry this happened

1 Like

Yikes! That does not look like a fun job. Hope the repair goes smoothly!

Questionnaire sent! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got two pieces done and just sent my questionnaire! I can’t wait to see the art!!!

7 Likes

Signups are coming in - yay!

Everybody, please make sure I have you listed in the second post with the correct number of partners :art:

4 Likes

Sent my info in. Somehow I missed that we could have multiple partners. I’ll have to stick to 1 this round.

3 Likes

Hope to finish up tonight and get q in soooooooon.

Sent in questionnaire!

So happy to have finished on time!

1 Like

I finished last night and sent in questionnaire also!

2 Likes

We’re up to 14 participants and 33 pieces of art. This gallery is going to be fabulous :sparkles: :art: :sparkles:

I live in the distant future, but by my calculations it is only Sunday morning in the west of the US, so there’s still plenty of time to send in signups!

5 Likes

I am so sad to miss this round, boo. I couldn’t make art while the back of the house fell off though, tempted as I was :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

We’ll miss having your wonderful art in the gallery too - but I suppose sticking your house back together is a more urgent use of your gluing and painting skills atm. Hope it’s all getting sorted out!

Signups are closed - I’m working on partners now :sparkles: :art: :sparkles:

3 Likes

:sparkles: Partners :sparkles:

@Edel - sends to AuFish, Homerof2, Reinikka

@Cindy - sends to LuckyXIIICreations, Lynx2Lancer

@Lynx - sends to pioneer9, geekgirl, jemimah

@jemimah - sends to pioneer9, Abbeeroad, Kwality570

@geekgirl - sends to Smmarrt, jemimah, Reinkika

@Abbeeroad - sends to pioneer9, LuckyXIIICreations, megwell

@Kwality570 - sends to geekgirl, Edel

@pioneer9 - sends to geekgirl, Kwality570, Edel

@Reinikka - sends to LuckyXIIICreations, jemimah, Smmarrt

@whatthepuck - sends to Homerof2

@Smmarrt - sends to Abbeeroad, Lynx2Lancer

@AuFish - sends to Edel

@LuckyXIIICreations - sends to Lynx2Lancer, Reinikka, Abbeeroad

@megwell - sends to whatthepuck

Partner info has been sent out to everyone - please message me asap if I’ve missed something!

3 Likes

So exciting!! I love the mix of sending/receiving. This will be so fun!

Here’s our gallery!

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay…I just got home from a week at the beach last night but my pieces will be mailed today!

1 Like

Thanks for keeping in touch - I hope you had a wonderful time at the beach :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like