COMPLETE -ATC Trio Swap June CLOSED

That is cute! And also easy to understand at a glance. :star:

3 Likes

Very cute indeed! And wow, so speedy!

I was working a lot on another swap today; I’m hoping to get to work on this one tomorrow!

2 Likes

I love the icons for tracking! cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Me too! If I organize a swap, I’ll definitely use them. Much more fun than color coding!

3 Likes

Is there a gallery yet? I checked the main post but did not see a link.

Agreed, the little packages are so cute!!

1 Like

I threw a quick one up here…

3 Likes

Last night, I started to plan out my ATCs. I scrolled through @Jenleahlynn’s list of themes, and I think I have my idea. I have to attend the middle school drive by graduation “ceremony” tonight and a rally for education tomorrow night, so I should be able to ATC with abandon on Thursday afternoon! Can’t wait!

And, I’m really looking forward to seeing what everyone makes!

3 Likes

finished two of the three. the third is a little more involved. it’s going to take a bit longer. having a blast too!

4 Likes

I’m a slacker… but I’m nearly finished with ATC #1! I have a short work day today so I plan on crafting my brains out today. Hopefully my plans don’t get sidelined by anything else!

2 Likes

slacker? I am almost done with the thing before the thing before this on my crafting list… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s me. I have time carved out for this weekend to work on these.

2 Likes

I haven’t started either, but no worries, it’ll happen!

3 Likes

RIght after I posted that I had my idea, I decided I liked it too much to give away, but I came up with another idea, that might be even better! And, it’s probably a better fit for my partner’s themes anyway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have two cards started (very early stages)… not sure what I want to do for the third yet.

2 Likes

Two down, one to go! But I don’t have any good ideas for the third yet…

2 Likes

I’m done! Hope to send tomorrow…!

1 Like

Sent!

2 Likes

I’ll update the sent/received tomorrow. Sorry, it’s been a long day. Ha!

3 Likes

No apologies necessary. Get some rest. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve got all my cards in progress! :smiley: Looking forward to seeing all the cards in the gallery! :slight_smile:

1 Like