- Swap name: Christmas Card Swap
- Lettuce Crafter who is organizing this swap: geekgirl
- Sign-up date range (also crafting period): 11/6 - 11/27
- Date to send item - on or before 12/5/2022
- Limited to a certain number of people? No
- Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
- Age requirement? 16
- Must be a member of Lettuce Craft for at least 30 days
- Must have posted at least 15 times on Lettuce Craft
- Must have read the Lettuce Craft Swap Rules
- New swappers can only be in one swap at a time
- Previous swappers can only be in five swaps at a time
- Participant is at least 16 years old
This swap is to make a homemade Christmas card and send to your partner(s) with a note. We will do this in the style of the 4x6 art swaps - make all your cards before signing up and then partners will be assigned. So cards will be Sender’s choice.
- Make a Christmas card any medium and in any style that you choose.
- This is for swappers of all abilities, but your artwork should be made with your best effort.
- The crafting period and signup period for this swap are the same - 11/6 - 11/27.
- Partner information will be sent to each participant on 11/28/2022.
- You will have until the end of the day on 12/5/2022 to get your cards into the mail.
- Since this is a paper swap, you must be willing to ship Internationally. For US participants, a global stamp is $1.40. You don’t have to use an actual global stamp, you can use domestic stamps that add up to $1.40
- Tracking information for your envelope is not required, but if your card is lost in transit, you must agree to resend.
To participate, once your cards are complete, send a private message to organizer @geekgirl with the following information:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER
Name of Swap: Christmas Card Swap
Lettuce Craft Username:
Your Real Name:
Mailing Address Including Country:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old:
How many partners do you want? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Do you understand that if your card is lost in transit, you will need to resend?
Do you understand that this swap is open to international swappers?
Are your cards complete and ready to ship? If not then do not send in questionnaire yet.
Have you already posted in the swap thread?
To make sure that everyone is ready at the time of addresses, only send this questionnaire once your cards are complete!