COMPLETE: Chunky Houses Halloween Edition 2020 Signup 9/18-9/25/2020, Sendout 10/13/2020

I am super ready to get started!

1 Like

List of Partners
irid3sc3nt > MissingWillow, RagingSloth, SonjaBoo
@marionberries > MissingWillow, WiccadWitch
@MissingWillow > irid3sc3nt, marionberries, RagingSloth, SonjaBoo
@RagingSloth > irid3sc3nt, MissingWillow, SonjaBoo, WiccadWitch
@SonjaBoo > irid3sc3nt, MissingWillow, RagingSloth, WiccadWitch
@WiccadWitch > marionberries, RagingSloth, SonjaBoo

Everyone should have their swap partner info, but I was regularly interrupted by both my husband and son when I was sending the information. Please let me know if you do not have the info.

1 Like

All set, thank you!

1 Like

Yes, but next time please name the swapā€¦it just came as ā€œswap partnerā€. Some of us are multiple swap crazy crafters you know, and easily confused.
:ghost: :clown_face:

1 Like

Partners!!! :grin: Thank you!!

1 Like

Yes, I donā€™t know why I forgot to put that into the title. Next time!

I started making multimedia papers for use! I donā€™t want to buy any extra stuff like scrap book paper for this so Iā€™m making it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice! I did that one year using my gelli plate.

Edit: WiccadWitch is paired with marionberries, RagingSloth, and SonjaBoo.

Yay partners. I saw the messages days ago, but whew my life got all crazy busy for a few days. Work is still bat crazy, but I finished a house project - final trim on the craft room. Some really tricky cuts. And then fixes to the not quite perfect cuts on the molding. :wink:

But Iā€™m ready for chunky houses between making masksā€¦always an ongoing project. Oh, and we have to dig sweet potatoes tonight. Sign, life is still busy.

1 Like

Yay! This is one of my favorite swaps ā€“ canā€™t wait to get started.

I was chuckling as I read all my partnersā€™ forms ā€“ I think almost everyone said something like ā€œno politicsā€ on what not to include. That topic is literally too scary to craft! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, this is Halloween, not the apocalypse!

We have a house received! Link to the gallery is at the top of the thread and also here

I worked on my three houses yesterday for a few hours, but two of them still seem bland. Iā€™ll see what I can do to spice them up. Or else Iā€™ll make a different scene on the back. Maybe Iā€™ll do that.
SonjaBoo, yours turned out better than expected.

1 Like

Itā€™s only a week plus one day until send outs, wow! I have the backs of two houses to finish then Iā€™m ready to send. I canā€™t find my halloween washi tape, though, so thatā€™s a bit frustrating.

1 Like

I received a chunky house! And I havenā€™t even started on mine. I do have some sketches, but they just arenā€™t right yet. Well, there are 6 more days. It will come to me. Great Pumpkin, save me!

1 Like

Letting you all know that Monday is a holiday and USPS will not be open (which is why I always have sendout dates on Tuesdays). Just saving yā€™all a disappointing trip :slight_smile:

Thanks for that reminder!

1 Like

Hey all, today is the sendout date! Let me know when you send or if youā€™re going to be late.

Thank you to everyone for participating. The swap is now finished. You all would have Positive Feedback, if I could give it.

1 Like