CLOSED: Chunky Houses Halloween Edition 2020 Signup 9/18-9/25/2020, Sendout 10/13/2020

All set, thank you!

1 Like

Yes, but next time please name the swap…it just came as “swap partner”. Some of us are multiple swap crazy crafters you know, and easily confused.
:ghost: :clown_face:

1 Like

Partners!!! :grin: Thank you!!

1 Like

Yes, I don’t know why I forgot to put that into the title. Next time!

I started making multimedia papers for use! I don’t want to buy any extra stuff like scrap book paper for this so I’m making it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice! I did that one year using my gelli plate.

Edit: WiccadWitch is paired with marionberries, RagingSloth, and SonjaBoo.

Yay partners. I saw the messages days ago, but whew my life got all crazy busy for a few days. Work is still bat crazy, but I finished a house project - final trim on the craft room. Some really tricky cuts. And then fixes to the not quite perfect cuts on the molding. :wink:

But I’m ready for chunky houses between making masks…always an ongoing project. Oh, and we have to dig sweet potatoes tonight. Sign, life is still busy.

1 Like

Yay! This is one of my favorite swaps – can’t wait to get started.

I was chuckling as I read all my partners’ forms – I think almost everyone said something like “no politics” on what not to include. That topic is literally too scary to craft! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, this is Halloween, not the apocalypse!

We have a house received! Link to the gallery is at the top of the thread and also here

I worked on my three houses yesterday for a few hours, but two of them still seem bland. I’ll see what I can do to spice them up. Or else I’ll make a different scene on the back. Maybe I’ll do that.
SonjaBoo, yours turned out better than expected.

1 Like

It’s only a week plus one day until send outs, wow! I have the backs of two houses to finish then I’m ready to send. I can’t find my halloween washi tape, though, so that’s a bit frustrating.

1 Like

I received a chunky house! And I haven’t even started on mine. I do have some sketches, but they just aren’t right yet. Well, there are 6 more days. It will come to me. Great Pumpkin, save me!

1 Like

Letting you all know that Monday is a holiday and USPS will not be open (which is why I always have sendout dates on Tuesdays). Just saving y’all a disappointing trip :slight_smile:

Thanks for that reminder!

1 Like

Hey all, today is the sendout date! Let me know when you send or if you’re going to be late.

Thank you to everyone for participating. The swap is now finished. You all would have Positive Feedback, if I could give it.

1 Like