COMPLETE: Color in a Box Swap 2020: Sign ups 3/23-3/30. Send Outs: 5/1/2020

Who doesn’t need a happy box of color?? I’m in too! Glad you’re here.

3 Likes

Thank you my friend!

I always love seeing the gallery for these swaps!

2 Likes

Just sent in my questionnaire!

3 Likes

I’m in…I haven’t swapped in a LONG time! This should be fun!

3 Likes

I am so happy to have swaps back! I will work on my questionnaire tonight :grinning:

4 Likes

Oh dear, I forgot how exciting it is to wait for sign-ups to close and for being assigned to a partner :grimacing:

2 Likes

If you are in the fence about signing up, take the leap! Sign ups and soon.

4 Likes

Sent in my questionnaire! Phew…just in time!

2 Likes

I’m in, and have just realised that I’ll be doing everything from stash too. But it should be fine. :grin:

4 Likes

Is there a color you DON’T have? ha ha ha ha…maybe chartreuse?

Actually I can definitely say I have one FW that is chartreuse-ish :grin:

1 Like

The anticipation is intense :slight_smile: just a few more days until we find out our partners, hopefully!!

Woohoo! I just sent in my questionnaire! I’m looking forward to this swap!

3 Likes

Yay!!! Summer!!

1 Like

I’ll be sending my info in ASAP!!

3 Likes

Partners are up on the first post. I will be sending partner information out now. If there are ANY issues, please pm me asap.

Thanks!

1 Like

@kittykill Hi, Partner!! We haven’t swapped in ages! Let’s have some fun and enjoy crafting for others once again! Our first official Lettuce Craft Swap!!!

Just an FYI-I am sending invites to pm’s so you should get an invite and you will see your partner’s info. If not, let me know. I’m hoping this works.

Howdy @AIMR! I am so excited to be crafting for you! I have so many ideas! EEEPPP!

Okay everyone! You should have your partner’s info. If not, pm me and let me know. Like I said above, you should have an invite to a pm (which is their info) and you can go from there.

1 Like