COMPLETED:: Craft My Collectable Swap S/U by 2/10, S/O by 3/24

I’m mostly done with item 1 and have decided on what item 2 will be.

1 Like

Hehe, never :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Trying to decide it it’s bad of me to make basically the same thing for both partners just in different themes…

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with that at all :blush: it’s senders choice what you make :hugs:

Definitely not bad!

I have been so inspired by my partners I a working on items not in my normal genre of crafts, crafting I do but just not what I list like oh hey this is a passion. Lessons learned: I am really slow at things not in my general Genre!!!

2 Likes

I finished my first small object yesterday. I am part way through the other one, but am not happy with how it is turning out. I am probably going to pivot to the other idea I had in mind. It’s not my usual art style, so there has been a bit of a learning curve. I am having a lot of fun with it though!

1 Like

I’m finished! I packed up everything today and will be mailing out tomorrow.

2 Likes

Champion! :star_struck:

Here’s a link to our GALLERY everyone! :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m the same way, it feels like what you know the topic it goes so quickly and then things that are new take forever to design

Gah, people are sending already! I feel so behind. Then again I did work almost 80 hours last week.

Wow! That’s unreal :flushed:

Never fails work always gets busy when I sign up for a swap!!!

I work, plot, create some repeat…then at times contemplate a day off to support a shipping date LOL

We have just under 2 weeks left for our swap…how is everyone progressing? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am hoping to craft this weekend. I have all the bits and bobs I need. Now it’s a matter of putting them together!

1 Like

I have 90% plans, but am still finishing up something for another swap.

1 Like

I am happy to say I mailed off my parcels today.
I can’t wait for them to arrive

3 Likes

I think I am done. but I probably won’t mail until Monday.

2 Likes

I feel like the slow poke!!! It seems to be Murphys Law as soon as I sign up for swaps work explodes!!! I am suppose to be off Monday and Tuesday what generally happens is I get called in to meetings and get “thanks for being accommodating” UGH I need a day off!!!
But, all 3 partners items are well under way! I just need to finish each and package up and not get stuck at work and be able to get to the post office!!!

1 Like

How exciting!

Please do all let me know when you’ve shipped and I’ll update the post :slight_smile: