Completed Cryptozoology Swap Rnd 2 Due May 25

Thanks! I can’t wait for this gallery!

2 Likes

Heck, we have so much time for crafting I can’t see why not. I also started a project tonight that may fit, or may stay here if that’s not a match for my partner.

I also decided to sign up because I learned Man-eating trees are a cryptid too. So cool. I’ve met little carnivorous plants in the flesh, so to speak, because a bunch of them live in Maine, so a tree-sized one would be something to see! From a great distance!

3 Likes

Ooh. Do they have a name, or just man eating trees?

1 Like

They’ve shown up in stories from several cultures (including fictional stories by Europeans) but the most reliable ones call it a Yateveo.

2 Likes

Cool! And I’ve got you in the swap!

2 Likes

Ohh I think I might just have to do this swap!! I am going to work on the questionnaire now!

3 Likes

@poetrylover828 & @artsycandice welcome to the swap!

4 Likes

I dont know how to link on my phone, but i found a series to read while i do this. Incryptid by Seanan McGuire. The reviews say its cheesy, fluffy fun. Fingers crossed!

5 Likes

My hubby read this series. Overall he liked it. It follows various members of a family, and he enjoyed some of the POVs than others. I thought I’d mentioned it during the last Cryptid round. My bad!

2 Likes

Signed up, so excited
Its been awhile since Ive done a swap

3 Likes

You probably did and I was too involved in another series, sorry if that happened. I know I fell in love with Hazy Dell books last time and got a couple for my birthday last year.

Here is a link to InCryptid.

3 Likes

I finally sent in my questionnaire. Yay for cryptids!

2 Likes

I’m ready for it to be the 14th so we can get our swap partner and get started :grin:

1 Like

I am excited to start too! I love to have ideas waiting for me. I am rounding down on all my swaps and I need to have a project to motivate me.

2 Likes

Y’all. Look at this free cryptid project from Pixie Hill!!!

5 Likes

Wow! And she gave you the link to the Cricut print and cut files too. They are really cool. Thanks for the link!

2 Likes

I’m just going to drop this here while I figure out if I have the spoons for a swap…

6 Likes

So cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

1 Like

Understanding Social Anxiety is my favorite. :smile:

2 Likes

So adorable and tiny!

3 Likes