Completed Cryptozoology Swap Rnd 2 Due May 25

I literally started watching that again last night! I found out that Amazon Prime will stream X-Files from IMDB TV (with ads, but hey, extra free content). I’m watching the episode with the Jersey Devil right now! I always loved their “monster of the week” shows FAR more than I did the ones that had to do with conspiracies/aliens.

4 Likes

I don’t really have a favorite. Grimm, Lost Girl, Stranger Things, Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall, Ghostbusters? Some ride the sci-fi line.

Yes! I loved the first seasons, and had a Devil’s Trap umbrella on my maker list for the longest time.
yes! I always wanted to make a

3 Likes

I can’t say I really have one. Most of them are scary and even previews to scary movies give me the creeps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also don’t have a favorite that features cryptids. I am pretty open to any show as long as it is good. :laughing:

3 Likes

I enjoyed Grimm, which featured a few cryptids. I really enjoyed the graphic novel series “Proof” as recommended by @gozer. Not for children, just FYI. There is some fairly gory stuff in there.

4 Likes

Oh definitely Supernatural. I also really like watching the buzzfeed unsolved guys. Tho I think they have their own channel now. But they are really funny.

3 Likes

I love Buzzfeed Unsolved when they did the cryptids, not so much the ghost ones though. I especially loved the true crime series they did.

2 Likes

They are all pretty fun!

2 Likes

Not 100% Cryptids, but my son loved this car show Grand Tour on Prime and they always had people try to visit them by crossing Loch Ness and dissappear :rofl:
It was quite funny

3 Likes

I got my package nearly done this weekend. I have a few more small pieces to make and attach and then I’ll be calling it complete! I ordered a little something from Etsy that I found while browsing cryptid images online. Not sure when that will arrive, so I may have to send my regular package and save that for an envelope later. But I think the random extra will be worth the wait!

3 Likes

I have most my things done at this point just a few bits to finish up. I can’t wait to start seeing everyones packages!

3 Likes

The thing I ordered (from Etsy) finally got shipped and it says it should have it by Friday, but then I realized I could send you the mandrakes in this package too. I just need to make them. Ha! I might send them later if I don’t get time to work on them this weekend.

2 Likes

I just got my craft room and supplies back! Yaaay!
I love Supernatural, and I also like how cryptids were involved in the Iron Druid book series. I love Sarah Andersen’s Cryptid Club webcomic but sadly don’t know most of the cryptids she includes.

2 Likes

I think I have it all done now! just to get it all packed up and shipped!

3 Likes

Mine is going well. Just considering what might be that little extra oompf.

3 Likes

Finishing up the last bits today! Hopefully I’ll be shipping tomorrow!!

3 Likes

Y’all are super speedy! Send outs aren’t for another 25 days! Lol, I am still figuring out the right colours & placement of stuff. How about you @Dfabbric?

4 Likes

CHECK-IN QUESTION
which Crypto do you think has the best chance of being real and why?

2 Likes

Nessie, for sure. Because maybe there is a underground tunnel/cave in the lake.

3 Likes

I am in the “this is pure fantasy” camp. And that’s ok, stories & imagination are fun.

1 Like