COMPLETE : Dinosaur Swap - S/U 1/28/21-2/11/21 SO 3/11/21

Yay for partners! Hey @artsycandice! I can’t wait to start stalking and crafting.

1 Like

Hey @artsycandice! Thanks. Off to get lost in Pinterest. :wink:

2 Likes

Yay for partners :partying_face:
Hello partner @Kwality570 :wave: Can’t wait to start crafting but I have to do some Pinterest research first :wink:

2 Likes

So excited for partners! Hi @RagingSloth! Dino Power!!

3 Likes

Hi there, @wereradletshug! I don’t think we’ve ever swapped before, but I’ve positively drooled over your quilt posts and things! :slight_smile: Your taste in dinos seems similar to mine, so I’m excited to craft for you! :slight_smile: Brainstorming begins tomorrow…

2 Likes

yay!
it has been a LOOOOOONG time since I have done a swap, so I’m excited!
I have a fun idea already, but I’m heading over to your board now to take a peek :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was a good night to work on this swap since we had an ice storm and the internet went out. I got pretty far on my medium item and I’m liking how its turning out.

I haven’t decided yet… too many ideas in my head :crazy_face:

1 Like

We’re watching Dinosaurs right now. :rofl:

4 Likes

Not the Mamma!

2 Likes

I love it! My sister and I watched it when we were kids and my mum taped all the episodes. My kiddos have found the old tapes recently and love it too.

2 Likes

I started on one of the items for @Ewulotta 's son this weekend. I’m super happy with how it’s turning out so far!!! Dinosaurs are so much fun!!!

3 Likes

I still haven’t decided what to make for you… I’ve got a little extra though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I love re-watching it here and there. Baby Sinclair is the best. Lol

2 Likes

I’m getting my pattern sketched, but cannot to much else until after these storms pass.

2 Likes

I finished one item and started the second. At first I was worried that it wouldn’t turn out, but it is! Dinosaurs are such a fun subject matter. They are putting me on the best mood.

1 Like

I wanted to share a pic of my little adventurer. She loves her dinosaur ottoman. The weather is bad today, but she keeps going out on the catio and getting wet, so I put a towel over it. Yeti, my cat, won’t let any of the other cats near it.

6 Likes

She is a ferocious 'Ceratop rider!

1 Like

She’s so cute and so is that adorable footstool. I’m so jealous.

2 Likes

Her spot is a great spot! Good choice Yeti!

I found the perfect snack for my swap crafting!

4 Likes