Closed - Easter Egg Swap Rnd 3 Sign Up - Feb 9. Send outs Mar 14

I will wait until 3 EST, if no one offers to do two, I will give partners with a round-robin.

3 Likes

Partners have been given. If yo uhvae any problems or questions, let me know!

First check in question… What is your favorite form of chocolate? Hot chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, chocolate milkshake? Let us know!

Excited to be swapping with @Bunny1kenobi!

As for today’s check-in question, I love milk chocolate chocolates the best. See’s Candies are my faves. So yummy! Second fave is Moser Roth chocolate truffles from Aldis.

1 Like

I like hot chocolate (Mexican is my fave) as well as dark chocolate in small amounts

Excited to send to @Tee !!

1 Like

Milk chocolate! Especially if mint, almonds, hazelnuts or caramel are involved.

3 Likes

Oh, I didn’t even see the post with the uneven partners question until just now. Too late, but I’m good with the round robin. It’s been a while since I’ve been in one. Hey! @kayrun and @tee!

I’m not a huge chocolate fan, but like hot chocolate or chocolate with peanut butter, especially brownies.

3 Likes

I like bout anything chocolate.
I had an eccentric MeMaw who also loved chocolate so I loved to visit her the most. On one visit I helped myself to some crunchy kind of chocolate. I was confused about how they crushed Nestles Crunch so small so I asked. MeMaw burst out laughing and told me that I had just eaten some of the chocolate ANTS that a friend had bought her. HEY, I was 5 or 6, lol.
Partner, I’m 67 now. Too old for eccentric chocolate.

5 Likes

What a hilarious story, but yikes!
A “treat” I’ve never tasted Lol
:joy:

1 Like

I love all chocolate. White chocolate is my favorite, though. Valentine’s chocolate prices are insane this year!

1 Like

I’m not really a “white” fan but remember eating a ton of Zagnut bars as a kid. I haven’t seen one of those in eons.

Just realized this is the 2nd time I’ve mentioned eating chocolate in this thread. I wasn’t a rolly polly until I got to my 30’s. (Just in case you were wondering, lmbo)

1 Like

Wow, that’s a blast from the past…. I remember liking Zagnut bars as a kid!
Thx for the trip down memory lane :blush:

1 Like

They sell Zagnut bars at a mom and pop resteraunt near my house. It’s so random. They said they have people who come in just to buy them at the register.

How interesting!
I figured they weren’t making them any more :blush:

1 Like

Nope. They are still getting made!

Getting my final supplies tomorrow. Excited

3 Likes

I’ve been feeling under the weather, so haven’t done much of anything.

1 Like

tissue emoji

Be well soon.

3 Likes

Check in question - How do you prefer your eggs?

:egg: :fried_egg: :nest_with_eggs:

Candied of course.
Fried if I’m having grits too.
Poached for dipping toast.

1 Like

Usually over easy

1 Like