Completed - Easter Egg Swap sign ups Feb 10 -17 Sent out March 24

Chickies I think. Ony cute as babies, but they remind me of the xhixks in my grandma’s beooder house.

3 Likes

Chicks! I always loved those little pipe cleaner-like chickies that came in plastic eggs when I was a kid!

5 Likes

Chicks. I bought one from tractor supply one year. I raised it in my room until my dad made me give it to one of his friends who had chickens.

5 Likes

I think I have one last item to finish off and the crafting is complete :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And… done! My package is in the mail.

6 Likes

We have a sender adn now we have a gallery. Link in first post also.

5 Likes

I sent today too. Info will be sent later!

6 Likes

bunnies, I think :rabbit2:

3 Likes

wow, you were quick! also @Lynx

4 Likes

Wow, some of you are super speedy! I have two eggs filled and received something for a third…

2 Likes

I have plans to work this weekend. My fingers are crossed that I can finish up, but it’s okay if I don’t. We have time.

1 Like

Everyone, I have some bad news. My friends mother passed away, and the memorial is this Saturday at noon. I know we have our Zoom at 1, but I am not sure I can make it on time. I don’t want to miss this. Can we reschedule? Or make it for around 2?

6 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your friend’s mother! The time change is fine with me.

2 Likes

sorry to hear of her passing. all the love.

and i cant decide if i like bunnies or chicks best. rabbits if they’re chocolate? or chicks if they’re alive.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your friend’s mom’s passing.

I enjoyed our chat today! These swap chats have been a nice addition to swapping!

5 Likes

So sorry for their loss. I am sorry I couldn’t make the meeting, my son has karate on saturdays.

4 Likes

Yes, it was fun! I’m always a bit hesitant to join, but it is always turns out to be fun!

5 Likes

It was nice to put some faces to the usernames. I think of them as our superhero names. Ha! Its like seeing the alter egos.

5 Likes

Sorry i couldn’t make it but it sounds like fun! I’m back on terra firma and ready to finish up! Hope to make some decent headway this week!

4 Likes

@gozer so sorry to hear!

1 Like