*Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: @geekgirl *
Sign-up date range: May 8, 2022 - May 20, 2022
Date to send item on or before: June 22, 2022
Limited to a certain number of people? No
For this swap we will be making one felt badge per partner.
Adding hardware (magnets, pin backs, badge holders) is NOT required but if you are so inclined you can based on your partner’s Q.
Tracking or photo of international receipt will be required for this swap
If you meet these conditions, you can join in on the fun:
- Has been a member for at least one month
- Has posted at least 15 times
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple at a time
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
- Does not have any negative feedback
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old
- If within the US, understands that a Tracking number is required for this swap
- If sending internationally, understands that a shipping receipt with address must be captured
To participate, fill out and return the questionnaire below to organizer @geekgirl .
Name of swap: Felt Badge Swap
Lettuce Craft username:
Your real name + mailing address as needs to be written on packages:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Are you at least 16 years old?
Any allergens in your home (animals or smoke)?
Do you have any allergies?
What are your favorite colors?
What are your least favorite colors?
Do you want 1, 2, or 3 partners:
List 8 themes/ideas for your felt badge
Are there any themes/items that you would prefer NOT to receive?
How will you use your felt badge? (magnet, pin, lanyard decoration, hang on a cork board, etc)
Do you have a Pinterest or other online site with favorites for inspiration?
Do you understand that tracking is required for shipping within the US and an image must be captured for International receipts?
Will you post in the swap thread once before and once per week during the crafting period?
Is there anything else you’d like your partner to know?