COMPLETE Felt Badge Swap - Send outs June 22, 2022

I need to get going on mine… The last couple weeks have been stress-city :frowning:

3 Likes

I’ve got 3 ideas sketched out and all the supplies together. We will see which way it goes.

1 Like

Same here!

2 Likes

Gallery

I have finished! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Finished one; need to get going on the other.

1 Like

I’ve had a rough week or so, but I’ve got all my pieces for one and plan to construct this week. Then I’ll swap to the other one. I was getting distracted swapping back a forth constantly. Happy with things so far! Super excited to see the Gallery started. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

I’m all done! Just to package and send now!

1 Like

How’s everyone doing?
Send outs are next Wednesday.

I won’t be online much the next 4 days but will try to keep an eye out if anyone has issues or questions.

2 Likes

I’ve sent! I’m not sure if sending early has helped or hindered swap anxiety… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same!

1 Like

Even tho I send a while ago 2 of them are travelling far & will take a while.
Also, I forgot who was organizing this & thanked gozer, lol.
Thanks for organizing @geekgirl! Have a good time away :blush:

1 Like

packing up stuff today but won’t send until Sunday or Monday!

1 Like

My goal is to get everything as close to finished over the weekend as possible, although I may need the first part of the week to prettify things, since Saturday we’ll be with my parents to celebrate Father’s Day. I’ve done basic assembly on one, but I don’t have a post office on my way to/from work anymore, so I am hoping to just go once. I’m so pleased with how things are turning out so far! :cherry_blossom::two_hearts: Thank you for the mailing reminder!

Sorry I haven’t been active on this thread. i got really sick and had to take some time away. I have everything planned and will stitch this weekend. Mine won’t be elaborate. Sorry to my partners. I planned more, but my health got in the way on this one. Thank goodness we had a decent crafting window!

3 Likes

Almost finished, just need to sort final touches, get them photo’d and packed up :smiley:

2 Likes

Nearly done! Hoping to get to the post office tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you’ve been sick, @gozer! I’m glad you’re slowly feeling better. :cherry_blossom:

I’ve got one completely done and the other in progress! Planning to finish this evening and send out on my way home from work on Wednesday. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve had to remind myself several times to just stick with the plan and not try to overthink it. These are fun summer projects, not university theses… :grin::+1:

1 Like

Thanks! I am feeling better.
I got both of my badges out today. Whew. I was nervous I couldn’t push myself to get them done. But I did and I had fun doing it. Yay for crafting to get you out of your own funk and sickness.

2 Likes

All parcels are on their way :smiley:

I always forget how much I enjoy working in felt until I go back to it again. Had so much fun with all of my partners ideas

1 Like