Completed - Flat Rate Swap SU Feb 14-25 SO Apr 11

My biggest project is coming together nicely. Got a lot of time on it this weekend. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine is about half full. I have so many ideas, I need to work faster.

3 Likes

I’m working on a thing. I’m not sure yet how full/not full the box is just yet, I am just puttering around with it at this point.

3 Likes

Working on a project. I thought it would be much simpler than it is turning into but I’m enjoying it. Hopefully my partner will like it!!

4 Likes

I received an awesome box from @MightyMitochondria! So much cool stuff, it pretty much exploded as I opened it. It’s killing me, not being able to share photos… I will when I can!

9 Likes

Gallery is up! Link at the top of the page and here as well.
GALLERY

4 Likes

Oh I have a new “toy” I am finally playing with and hope to create something magical for my partner with it. lol I’m pumped to say the least.

5 Likes

Okay, its been a while, so new Check In Question. What did you do while waiting for LC’s photo hosting to come back on line?

LOL! I finished painting my spare room (finally, I had two walls done for a while) and made a bunch of doll wigs. Ha!

5 Likes

I watched a lot of cozy mysteries while sitting next to my neglected yarn projects ha!

3 Likes

Ooh! What did you watch? I am a closet Hallmark Mysteries fan. Ha! I don’t watch the love Hallmark movies, I am very specific that someone has to die in the Hallmark movie. :joy: My favorites are Aurora Teagarden and Murder she Baked (now called Hannah Swenson Mysteries).

3 Likes

Hmmm… maybe I’ll have to check out some Hallmark Mysteries.

I’ve been helping my son move, as well as working on various swap projects. (But also checking obsessively to see if picture-uploading was back!)

2 Likes

My daughter and I climbed a fire tower. She was so brave.

5 Likes

6 Likes

It was sweet looking until the picture of the tower. Heck No! LOL!

4 Likes

Wow! Impressive!

2 Likes

I love the Hannah Swensen books, they were my light and fluffy beach reads for ages. I don’t have Hallmark so I haven’t delved into the tv versions. I hear they’re decent?
I’ve been revisiting Jessica Fletcher and her 12 seasons of Murder She Wrote and some old favorites of Midsomer Murders (I’m team T. Barnaby and Jones) and I would be watching Death in Paradise but none of my current subscriptions seem to offer it and frankly, I shouldnt have as many as I have right now so I can’t go gallivanting about getting more. I accidentally subscribed for a full year of Acorn to watch Miss Fisher’s last movie (That was a great show, ended far too soon for my tastes) and thinking I would find my beloved Father Brown and DiP shows but neither are there. I did like the first episode of Pie in the Sky and there’s some other mysteries that look worth giving a go. But I find that watching them tends to slow my yarning down quite. a. bit. so maybe it’s good I don’t have all my faves. :0)

3 Likes

Just frogged a project sigh back to the planning stage.

5 Likes

That sucks. Deep breath. Learning experience. Start again and prepare to be extra excited when it works out perfectly!

4 Likes

I worked at my new job. lol! Final exam today and graduation (hopefully) tomorrow! Then on the job training begins Saturday! Whew!

7 Likes

Omg, there’s a gallery? I am so not ready. Ha. But I’m totally off to check out the gallery!

5 Likes