COMPLETE: Fridge Magnet Swap Round 1 SU: 7/30-8/10. SO: 8/31/20

I feel your pain. I tried another 2 plastics and none have worked. So… now to start something completely different! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

With the PO having few hours on Saturday and a busy Monday, I hurried up and finished tonight with the plan to send tomorrow after work.

2 Likes

Awesome! This week turned out to be WAAAAYYYY busier for me than I had foreseen, so I’m really hoping to get the last of my magnet crafting done this weekend to send out on time!

2 Likes

Four magnets finished and one fussy magnet to go. I might need to refill supplies to finish it.

5 Likes

If I can get away from work I will be sending today!

2 Likes

I think there will be a crafting marathon this weekend, he he. I still need to figure out how to translate _______ into a magnet…

4 Likes

I really wanted to sign up for this swap but chickened out at the last second. Looking forward to seeing what everyone makes!

2 Likes

I just sent!

4 Likes

Hooray! Here’s the gallery!

2 Likes

I just sent too!

3 Likes

Awesome! You all are on top of things!

1 Like

I will be finishing up my magnets tonight! Mailing Saturday!

Just finished magnet 4… Hoping to finish the last this evening so I can mail on time!

I have 4 magnets in various stages of completion. One just need drying plus one finishing touch. One is waiting on drying + at least one more coat of paint. One needs a bit of sprucing up. The last magnet is… I don’t know what I’m doing but it looks kind of cool? It’s the one that runs a serious risk of not drying in time I think. Or generally not being done in time. Not sure if I should go all in or think of a plan B…

Can you tell I’m having fun?

5 Likes

Looks like I will be shipping on Tuesday. I broke my last magnet so had to start over, was out of supplies, so had to do something completely different!

1 Like

Finished in spite if a kidnapped magnet by the Goose. Sending tomorrow.

1 Like

Drying times are not my friend :woman_facepalming: But the last magnet looks super cool so will hopefully be worth it.

3 Likes

Done! Mailing out tomorrow (Tuesday)!

1 Like

I mailed today!

If anyone was NOT able to mail today, please message me and let me know your status! Thanks!

4 Likes

I mailed today! Was out late last night with my bridesmaids getting their dresses tried on and mostly picked (waiting for one more out-of-town lady to weigh in), but made it to the post office kiosk today. I can’t for them to arrive! I am so delighted with how everything finally turned out, although I also had drying issues with one of mine and had to come at it from a different direction.Very happy with the final results, though, and loved doing my first swap on LC! Thank you so much, @roler, for hosting for us! :hibiscus: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes