COMPLETED - Go Bananas Swap (Sendouts Extended till 5/16)

Man, we have some speedy crafters. I’m about 1/3 of the way done. :snail:

3 Likes

Ditto…still trying to figure out what to make for one of the items.

1 Like

Checking in! I’ve made a bit of good progress on my thing. Hoping to move a couple of in progress projects off my table this week so I can focus on all the fun details for my item! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made my mind up for one of the items and that is going well! Now to finish that and make up mind for the other item(s) :joy:

2 Likes

I took a break from L2L’s project yesterday b/c I was doing a lot for DD’s birthday. But the sun is out today, and I am up early, and I think I will go craft at the beach again!

I’ve been looking out the window often to see if the mailman got here yet-my swap package from L2L is supposed to be here today!

Since we’ve had a package sent and received, here’s a link to our gallery!

3 Likes

Yay for gallery!

1 Like

AAAAND my iron died. I was finishing a mask for a friend, and the iron wouldn’t heat up. So, I’ve gotta figure out how to deal with that so I can finish all my other projects. Yay.

1 Like

My package was sent yesterday, fingers crossed it’ll make it across the pond without too many delays.

3 Likes

I’ve been chipping away at my package, but started on one of the main items last night. It seems to be going quicker than I thought, but is still very time-consuming. It’s coming to life though :smiley:

1 Like

Sorted and cut so many more strips yesterday! Now to sew them all afternoon. :slight_smile:

(It’s not ruining a surprise. @Edel & I decided to swap scrappy quilt tops.)

3 Likes

I am working away at my package.

1 Like

Waiting for dye to set right now. Then I can get on with things!

1 Like

Yay for the gallery! I have a couple of things that I’ve been working on :grinning:

1 Like

I scrapped the first idea. Grrr

1 Like

Yesterday I found the specific “add ons” that I knew I had to complete the look of the bunting. I’m going to be straightening up my craft room today and I’m going to look in the places I remember keeping similar things and see if I can find them.

Progress is moving right along…

1 Like

I just found out a rather crucial supply won’t arrive until the end of the month, so there’s a chance I could be late. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Going well here! Lockdown has some crafty advantages.

2 Likes

I’m working entirely from stash except for the ONE thing I really need so it’s quite frustrating that it’s taking so long!

2 Likes

Well I have started. The dye didn’t take like I wanted so a different colour it is!!! Just hope I haven’t bitten off more then I can chew with this. Seems to be taking longer then I remember doing this craft! Ah well I’ll manage, it’s a good excuse to ignore the laundry!!! LOL :rofl:

3 Likes