COMPLETED: Happy Mail Swap: S/U: 7/29-8/7 - S/O 9/8

Sounds good! I canā€™t wait to see our gallery :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

I added a couple more things. Couldnā€™t help myself. Lol! Hope to get the envelope decorated today and in the mail in the next couple of days.

4 Likes

I have quite a bit done ā€” am hoping to finish up this week and send a bit early. :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Going in the mail TODAY!

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting close to being done! I hope to get it done in the next few days and send out soon. :smile:

2 Likes

I got the first PM that someone sent so I opened a gallery

1 Like

Weā€™ve had 2 senders. howā€™s everyone else doing on time? I hope to finish up this weekend and send next week. So I can then concentrate on another swap. Iā€™m mostly done. Just need to think about packaging, some extras and then decorate the envelope.

1 Like

Iā€™ve started but Iā€™m not doneā€¦ hoping to make some serious progress today :slight_smile:

I should be done by the due date. I am going to work on everything this weekend now that I have several swaps out of the way.

Iā€™ve got 4 things done and getting ready to start the last one. :slight_smile: Should be mailing very soon!

I have my envelope in my hand, ready for me to work on! Iā€™ve been sitting at the computer for 3 days of ā€œprofessional developmentā€ so itā€™s nice to step away from it for a bit. I am behind on a lot of things I need to make, so Iā€™ll be ignoring everything else that needs doing this weekend to work on them. Everything is planned, but I just havenā€™t been able to find my mojo. Now that school has sort of started (the students start on 9/14), a lot of little wrinkles are being ironed out, so I donā€™t have as much stress on my plate (mostly the stress from others).

So, Iā€™m going to double check my partners questionnaire, turn off the computer, and get my envelope going!

1 Like

I have everything gathered & hope to finish & mail out on Monday!

1 Like

I have been gel printing a folder to hold goodies. I have most goodies made. I just need to think about the envelope. But Iā€™m good. Also planning to send Monday or Tuesday.

1 Like

Ok, all 5 things are done! Now I only need to get pics and decorate the envie! :smiley:

3 Likes

I made good progress on my envelope last night. Itā€™s not finished, but I think I have a good foundation.

And, I have my projects for the weekend all listed out. What I donā€™t finish this weekend, I can finish on Tuesday and Friday, but hopefully I wonā€™t need to.

1 Like

I am finished, I just need to make it to the PO.

I love finding stuff like thisā€¦it is a bit of nostalgia and a reminder of odd things that probably no longer existā€¦

1 Like

I have four-ish things doneā€¦ Iā€™m overthinking evertyhing though and Iā€™m not sure if I should combine them into less things and make more :stuck_out_tongue: but I have a plan for the fifth thing, I just have to do it! And I have half a plan for another thing if I think it needs more. but I have no pan for decorating the envelope yetā€¦ I suppose Iā€™ll just have to start and see what happens?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been making good progress, hope to be finished today or tomorrow! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Revision of my estimate ā€¦ yeah, more like mid-to-late this week finish. :wink: We recently had some layoffs at work and now I am doing two peopleā€™s work. Spending time this weekend getting caught up on email inbox clean out!