COMPLETED Harry Potter Holiday Swap (Sendouts 11/14/20)

I received from Abbeeroad yesterday!!! <3

3 Likes

I am halfway done. Should be sending out in about a week.

1 Like

We have a gallery!

2 Likes

Just checking in… I had to order some more of a supply online, so I have to wait until that arrives and I’ll be able to finish my second swap :smiley:

2 Likes

My supply has arrived! So I can finish off my swap for @Teachergirl :smiley:

1 Like

Still working here but I should have it all done by the due date!

1 Like

Reminder: Sendouts for this swap are this Saturday, November 14th!

2 Likes

I’m here… Hoping to get everything packed up and sent tomorrow (however, our post office has been very erratic with opening times since lockdown started… :open_mouth: ) fingers crossed!!

Going to get thus swap out Monday, left the package at home when I left the house and roads are too bad to come back later, so it will head out Monday.
From Jennifer

1 Like

I’m sorry. Our post office closes at noon, but I won’t be finished and packed up by then. I will send out on Monday.

Reminder: Sendouts are TODAY! If you are going to be late sending for any reason, please notify me, and your swap partner, ASAP.

Whew, just made the deadline. I think I was a little too ambitious in the design I chose foe my ornaments, but I got them done!

3 Likes

:trumpet: :white_heart: :angel: Angels Have Been Found! :angel: :white_heart: :trumpet:

Friends, it seems we are in need of two Swap Angels for this swap, and since Christmas is rapidly approaching, hopefully angels who are able to craft and send quickly. Our wonderful members in need are @PrincessP and @beholder_folklore.

PrincessP is a Gryffindor/Ravenclaw fan, who is interested in an ornament, perhaps a Ron Weasley sweater. Favorite character is Luna, and class is Herbology. She also likes Cornish Pixies, the Marauder’s Map, her favorite shop is Flourish & Blotts, and favorite spell is Lumos. She is located in Australia.

beholder_folklore is a Hufflepuff, who is interested in an ornament. Favorite characters are Hermione, Luna & Ginny, and favorite classes are Runes & Divination. She also likes nifflers and wands, her favorite shop is Scrivenshaft’s, and favorite spell is Lumos. She is located in the US.

If you are interested in being a swap angel for either member, please PM me!

Hi everyone,

The Swap Mods just opened a new thread to post if you need an Angel. If you are interested in volunteering please PM @MistressJennie as well as posting to this thread. Thank you!

1 Like

Sending @MistressJennie a message right now. :slight_smile:

We have an angel for beholder_folklore. Now we just need one for the lovely PrincessP!

Thank you @Whistlefish!

I am sending her something anyway so I would be happy to angel for @PrincessP!

3 Likes

That’s fantastic! Thank you @AIMR! I’ll send you her questionnaire now.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @AIMR xx
I will PM you a picture of the ornaments that I have so far, so you can see :hugs:

2 Likes

Hey Friends! The OWL POST SWAP is still open for signups! This is a small, simple swap, for just one Medium crafted item. I was going to close signups this morning, but we currently have just 4 (totally awesome) members. @Abbeeroad, @AntBee, momiemae, and myself. I’m going to keep the signups open a few more days to see if anyone else wants to join this awesome crew on a rocket ship to out-of-this-world crafty goodness.