COMPLETED Harry Potter Holiday Swap (Sendouts 11/14/20)

I’ve been working on larger projects so I haven’t had much to post here, but this swap sounds like a great change of pace. filling out my survey!

4 Likes

Hey friends! My brain is a bit mushy tonight, so I’m going to do partnering tomorrow morning, around 9:00am, Central time in the US. If anyone else wants to join us, be sure to get your questionnaire in before then. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ok Friends, partnering is done, and listed in the 2nd post of this thread. I’ll begin sending questionnaires in a moment.

Please note, partnering was pretty tricky on this one, due to so few people signing up, those folks wanting multiple partners, allergies, and most people not being willing to ship international. Usually, when we have a larger group, it’s easier to find plenty of partners for everyone to do several. In this instance several people who asked for ‘1 to 2’ or ‘up to 3’, got the smaller number asked for.

@Teachergirl: I’m sorry, but due to allergies, I just couldn’t get you 3 partners, so I had to make do with 2.

3 Likes

What a perfect match for me!! Thank you, @MistressJennie !!!

@imera - I will have lots of fun crafting for you… specially for a fellow Slytherin! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok friends, the questionnaires have been sent! Please let me know if you did not receive your partner’s questionnaires, or if you somehow received the wrong one, compared to the list on this thread.

I have to say, using & posting & checking LC is so much easier than Craftster was. But the Inbox isn’t easy to read, find what you’re looking for, or organize. I used to be able to open each person’s questionnaire in a separate tab, and cut and paste between them, with them all open at once. Not so easy to do here. As a result, I’m worried I’ve messed up someone’s questionnaires. LOL

4 Likes

Yay, partners!!! Plotting and planning next! :thinking:

I am so excited! Thank you for putting everything together @MistressJennie!

1 Like

Thank you so much @MistressJennie

:wave:t2: :wave:t2: Hello @Abbeeroad & @Teachergirl :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I am psyched!

2 Likes

Starting to generate ideas. I am excited to start crafting :slight_smile:

Hey Friends! I have a request for all of you regarding this swap. You have probably noticed the problems with our PM Inboxes here on LC. They don’t show who a PM is from, and there is no way to organize or file the messages. This is especially hard on swap organizers, as we try to keep track of information from so many people, and it’s extra hard in this swap where most swappers have multiple partners.

So my request is this: When communicating, please continue the ongoing PM threads, rather than creating a new PM. When you send, just reply to your original Signup Questionnaire PM, and let me know your tracking numbers.

I have used my magic Mod powers to alter the title of each PM to include your usernames, which is helping me track things. But keeping threads to a minimum will be a big help too. Thank you all!!!

5 Likes

Oh nooooooo I can’t believe i missed this. :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I have made a start on my swap…and I’m loving it! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m making pretty good progress over here.

1 Like

I’m really excited with the progress that I’m making! :blush: definitely a very exciting first swap.

2 Likes

Oh darling! I assumed you choose to sit this one out because of your moving house situation. I posted it a few places, so I thought you would have seen it, or else I would have PMed you.

Don’t worry honey. I’ll get lots of inspiration from the gallery

it’s always fun to start a new project! lately I’ve been working on bigger projects so it’s nice, so take a break from it and search Pinterest for new ideas.

I’m almost done, hope to send early. :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I got all my supplies and I’ve decided on what I’m going to do. Hoping to get started tomorrow!

1 Like