COMPLETE : Harry Potter Swap SU: 9/18-9/26 SO: 10/23

I really love that rainbow compass!

I started working on one of your items last night. New technique for me but so far so good! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

All the interpretations of Hippocampus(?) are awesome! I love the art and your water color skills are way beyond me :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing your studies!!

1 Like

I might be done crafting for this swap. I was too excited to stop the crafting momentum.

Going to sit on it for a few more days just to be sure. I have the time! :smile:

1 Like

I am probably done too. I am crafting double. I am also doing the reddit gifts harry potter exchange.

1 Like

Ahhh! I wish the supplies would hurry up and arrive >_< I need 2 more things from separate places. Otherwise you’re right, the crafty momentum would have seen me finished already. I love making HP stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice work @momiemae !

1 Like

I’d rather be a teacher, but then that was probably obvious. 3 days to craft and my supplies finally arrived.

1 Like

Almost all of my supplies have arrived! Yessss :smiley:

How is everyone else going with crafting?

Please don’t forget to PM myself and your partner when you’ve sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I might send on Friday. Give it a lil extra time to make it across the world. :wink:

1 Like

I finished up another of your smalls last night…I love it!! :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Just checking in @momiemae @imera @PerfectlyBohemian

How are you progressing with the swap?

I’ve got my medium done and plan to knock out my smalls this weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doing fine. About done crafting, I think.

1 Like

I’ve been drowning in things to do, but at least I’ve started the items, and this upcoming week I’ll have time to focus on this swap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone :slight_smile: Send outs are soon! How are you all going?
@Teachergirl @PerfectlyBohemian @momiemae

Finished the finishing touches on everything last night, so I’ll be packing up to ship tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doing good! Packing it up.

1 Like

Sent last night :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do we have a gallery? I couldn’t find it.

1 Like

Here’s a link to the gallery everyone!

Hey Friends! The OWL POST SWAP is still open for signups! This is a small, simple swap, for just one Medium crafted item. I was going to close signups this morning, but we currently have just 4 (totally awesome) members. @Abbeeroad, @AntBee, momiemae, and myself. I’m going to keep the signups open a few more days to see if anyone else wants to join this awesome crew on a rocket ship to out-of-this-world crafty goodness.