COMPLETED: Holiday Present Swap - S/U: 7/29-8/14 - S/O 11/6

I’ve been on the fence the whole time…but I’ve decided I’m in! Will send in my questionnaire soon - I just have to pop out to the supermarket.

2 Likes

There’s still time for people to sign up! I’ll be closing sign ups in about 36 hours.

3 Likes

Sending in my questionnaire now!

3 Likes

I am closing sign ups now and hope to have partners out in a couple hours. doing it early as I have something else going on this evening and figured people would want their partners to start thinking and planning.

3 Likes

Oh. my gosh! I don’t think I’ve ever swapped with @lindyv321 before and just reading through her sign ups…we are perfect! Thanks gg!

2 Likes

Hey everyone:
When I created this swap I was trying to make it a little different than the old 12 days of Christmas. I figured since postage is getting so expensive and the post office has been iffy and life has been crazy maybe people would want a scaled back version.

But I didn’t think ahead on opening. Does everyone want to wait until a week before Christmas and open one item a day or open all at once ?

Also, given that we can’t sort by images and scrolling through looking for recent pics could be annoying I suggest that if we do open day-by-day that we do a new post for each item.

• Open one item per day, creating a new post each time
  • Open all items at once

0 voters

once I took international shipping and a round robin into consideration, the 6 people who were left all seemed to fit into nice pairs! it’s always nice when that happens.

2 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi partner @Raury :slight_smile::slight_smile:

:see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:
I’ve already started on my large! I felt like getting off to a flying start while it was a rainy Sunday here.

Hi PrincessP. I am still in the stalking phase.

1 Like

While out this weekend on a task, I found awesome supplies for ____.

1 Like

I have lists!! Solid lists! Woot!

1 Like

I know what my plan is for 4/7 things. Thankfully they are the larger items so I was able to get started on the large item tonight. My partner and I have very different styles, but I’m very excited to test my skill set and try new things. Loving the ideas that I have come up with!! Now off to say hello to my swap partner in a PM for an introduction.

1 Like

I know I just wrote you but I’ve got an idea for a significant piece and the simmering in my mind is starting to smell wonderful. I need to raid my stash and see what I’ve got hidden in dark corners. (Really though, we move in a year and a half ago and I still have studio boxes that I’ve not unpacked.) lol

2 Likes

I’ve been making some lists from the questionnaires. Now just to narrow them down a little more!

2 Likes

I moved in last October and am still sorting and organising my craft studio :wink:

1 Like

So excited for this swap!! I had no internet for a week so now I am in it to win it! Lol. Stalking away!

1 Like

I’ve finished up a few things and am ready to jump into this swap!

I worked a bit last night on one of my large items. I’m pretty happy with how it’s turning out so far! It’s like a soft cloud of happiness. :slight_smile: I need to focus on some other swap stuff that’s more pressing and due earlier, but I couldn’t resist starting it.

2 Likes