In this swap we’ll be crafting one hoopla that is not put into a hoop or frame for our partners! This is to make shipping easier and cheaper, it’s also a good chance to try out international shipping. This swap is open to all crafting styles as long as it fits in your partners desired hoop size. So if you embroider or cross stitch, paint or quilt all are welcome. Just be sure that your piece meets the time for a medium swap package.
- Please only send one completed item that fits into your partners hoop. No extras.
- Hoop size for this round should be between 3" - 10", please note your partners preference
- Piece can be made of any medium that can be framed in a hoop.
- Posting to the discussion thread or PM’ing organizer is required at least every week.
- Have fun!!
Swap name: Hoopless Hoopla Swap
Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: Raury
Sign-up date range: July 29 to Aug 12, 2020
Date to send item by: Sept 12, 2020
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):No limit.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? N/A
Additional Age requirement? 16
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Hoopless Hoopla Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country (as would need to appear for mailing)
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home (cats, smoke, etc)?
Which crafts would you like to make your hoopla out of?
Which crafts you like to receive?
What size hoop would you like your hoopla to fit into?
List at least 5 themes that you like?
Are there any themes that you really don’t like?
Colors you’d like to receive?
Colors you’d prefer not to receive?
Do you have specific ideas or inspirations that would help your partner personalize your piece (Pinterest, Etsy Favorites, Flickr, etc)?
Anything else you’d like your partner to know?
Do not post your reply to the questionnaire here, send your completed questionnaire to your organizer.
@craftADDchick. (Received, sent late with communication) <—>. @EriChanHime ( received)(sent late with communication)
@JoyfulClover.(sent and received)<---->. @ geekgirl (sent and received)
@roler. (Sent) <—> @Lilyleaper (received)(sent late with communication)
@wittychild (sent and received) <—> @ raury (sent and received)
@Lynx2Lancer (sent and received) <—> @ raury (sent and received)