COMPLETED: Hoopless Hoopla Swap - S/U 7/29 - 8/12 S/O 09/14

I gotta say I’m really excited about all the awesome names I’m seeing showing up in this thread! So much creativity and talent here, it’s sure to be an awesome swap!!

2 Likes

Agree!! roler -role!

2 Likes

I did it! Questionnaire sent in–my first one on LC! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So looking forward to a new series of swaps to get me back into the crafting and the community. Plus, I have a blank wall in my house to decorate! :wink:

4 Likes

Only a few more days for sign ups if you are on the fence!

1 Like

As I posted in the stuffie swap thread, I said on my Q that I am willing to ship internationally, but unfortunately I’m going to have to change that answer. If it were just a question of postage, I’d swallow it, but as of today USPS is no longer picking up packages from home, and I am not willing to risk going inside the post office to fill out customs forms. I’m so sorry, and I hope our post office stops being sabotaged soon.

2 Likes

I am afraid I must also now say no to international because of this recent change. I weep for our USPS.

1 Like

I will note the changes for @roler and @Camelama. If anyone else feels the same just let me know by Tuesday evening. It’s not a problem as most swappers are in the US.

2 Likes

I’m good still for int’l. It’s flat, so would be able to mail as letter. I usually don’t do international because my PO says we have to fill out customs online and print and that is a big pain for me. I like that this is flat so I can choose international!

I agree, I am saddened by what is happening with our PO service, too.

1 Like

If we don’t get one more swapper we will have an odd number. Rather than doing a round robin would someone like to have 2 partners?

1 Like

Partners are in the first post! I will be sending out partner information shortly. I had an emergency trip out of town so I’m not sure how quickly I can get out the questionnaire information, but it is coming.

I’ll also do 2 partners so we don’t have to do a round robin, not that it’s hard to convince me to do another hoop.

Please let me know if there are any problems, I tried to take into account allergies and shipping preferences.

4 Likes

Woo hoo hoop! Time to get busy thinkin’!

1 Like

I can’t wait to find the perfect design!

1 Like

I know exactly what I’m going to doooooo! XD

1 Like

Wow! Thanks for getting partners out so quickly! I’ve already decided on what I’m making, too! I just hope I can pull it off :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Has everyone received their partners information?

1 Like

Yes, ma’am! I’ve had some fun browsing Pinterest for ideas already. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yep! It’s our great organizer…woo!

1 Like

Yes! Roler and I communicated and are both already INSPIRED with our ideas! Looking forward to a weekend of crafting!

1 Like

Came up with a plan…now to cross fingers it works!

1 Like

Have a plan!!

2 Likes