COMPLETED: Hoopless Hoopla Swap - S/U 7/29 - 8/12 S/O 09/14

I finished tonight! I can probably mail it on Tuesday. I’m so happy with it!

2 Likes

I’m ready to mail, too!

2 Likes

Definitely not ready to mail here, but still working. :two_hearts: Started in last week, but definitely didn’t do anything over the weekend. I’m deep into planning my wedding (will be on President’s Day next year), and it’s insane! :rofl:

1 Like

Squeak! Well, I am very much not ready to ship! I’m jelly

2 Likes

Def not anywhere close to mailing, over here! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I haven’t started, but I’m setting up my work area today! I’m hoping that during some of the more useless parts of our professional development this week that I can get some work done.

3 Likes

I sent today! I hope it arrives safely!

I started the gallery Hoopless Hoopla Swap Gallery

5 Likes

Work and its attendant conference calls made me cranky and asocial, so I curled up with a boxed set of Rodgers and Hammerstein DVD’s this weekend and made a fair bit of headway. (There’s always an upside…)

4 Likes

I needed to order a supply item to help with my hoopla. It’s been delivered, so I think I can start tomorrow. There’s something else I want to use to make it easier, so I hope it works. I can still do it without it, but it will take longer.

I am making good headway, but very happy with how it looks so far. Changing the base material was definitely the right choice (from cotton to felt). I also had to change the needle type, and have stabbed myself SO.MANY.TIMES. This is the first time I have used my stand, and there is a learning curve. Who knew?

3 Likes

I totally love my embroidery stand, though! But you’re right, it definitely takes so getting used to. :smiley: I’ve started, but this swap has my last mailing date, so I am working on my stuffie swap a little more at the moment. Feeling like embroidery more right now, though, so tomorrow I may work on this one for a while, instead. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m at about 40%, and working steady on it, but is there a possibility to push the send out to Monday, the 14th? Just to get that last weekend in?

I can finish without, but Mondays are a lot easier to get to USPS, and that extra weekend would be nice.

3 Likes

Oooohhhh. If Monday is a possibility that would be awesome. I had it in mind I had that whole weekend but I guess I really don’t.

3 Likes

I will push the send out to the 14th, it’s always nice to have a weekend to finish up.

5 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

THANK YOU!!

(Apparently this is not considered a complete sentence? Maybe because I’m shouting my gratitude??)

1 Like

Thank you for asking, I hadn’t even realized we didn’t have that last weekend! Whew!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I can relax a bit & enjoy the stitching more, not just rush through to get it done.

Thank you!