COMPLETED - LC Grab Bag Swap - July - Sign ups until July 15th. Send out July 22nd

I’m done crafting and really happy with what I’ve made.

3 Likes

Sign ups will end today at noon EST! If your on the fence, hop on over! :rabbit2:

1 Like

I’m in! I can’t wait to send what I’ve made!

2 Likes

I’m calling it! This swap is closed. I will send out partners later today (unless work gets crazy! :rofl:)

3 Likes

Partners names and address have been sent out. You don’t have to wait until the 22nd, you are free to ship now!

2 Likes

I will totally be stalking you guys lol. Love this idea and love that you are planning more!

3 Likes

Since this swap allowed people to complete their projects before they got their partners, I went ahead and set up the gallery for all those fast shippers!

6 Likes

Yay for partners!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see the goodies!
I had to pass up this opportunity due to travel prep and then the actual traveling, but I’m definitely up for a future round, and am actually thinking of things to craft that will fit into a variety of categories! That way I can be ready at a moment’s notice LOL

5 Likes

My items are packed up and ready to head to [location redacted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:]!

7 Likes

My items are packaged and I’ll drop them in the mail tomorrow, they won’t leave until Monday but we drive by a post office headed to church, might as well take advantage of it.

4 Likes

My swaps are boxed and ready to go! I hope to send this weekend!

I really loved this swap and the whole “grab bag” concept. It gave me the freedom to work on what I wanted to without the stress that I’m letting my swap partner down. I can’t wait to see what surprises I receive too.

I hope we have more grab bag swaps!

6 Likes

I really enjoyed this swap too. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My packages are on their way!

1 Like

My packages are on the way!! Woot!

2 Likes

I will be packing my items up tonight to bring them to the post office tomorrow! It’s fun to see the stuff start rolling into the gallery. I can’t wait to see more.

2 Likes

SEND OUTS ARE DUR TOMORROW!! If, for some reason, you are going to be late, make sure you contact me. :wink:

1 Like

I just need to pack everything up and send it out. It will be in the mail tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

FYI - There will be a Halloween edition of the LC Grab Bag Swap!!!

3 Likes

sounds like fun!

1 Like