COMPLETE: Lettuce All Raffle SU 2/4 to 3/18; SO 4/1

I know exactly what you mean!

1 Like

Haven’t decided on this swap for sure yet. I started a thing. Then stopped it. Now I’m regrouping and tweaking it slightly.

2 Likes

You can make your art out of any medium you like as long as it is flatish and 4x6 in that swap!

I may consider this swap later after some of the other swaps I am in are finishing up since I can work on something beforehand.

2 Likes

This theme is SO for me and my crazy obsession with holographic, shiney or just LOUD things but there is zero % chance I can make the timeline. 🥲 I will be watching the gallery with interest!!! :heart:

2 Likes

I’m sorry that the timing was all wrong for you. Maybe you can join in future rounds. I hope.

2 Likes

I’ll be in if I can make something on time :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Really hope you can!

2 Likes

I have an idea, and I’ve started on it today!

I better send in my swap questionnaire! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Welcome @PrincessP!

I am making progress on my prize.
How is everyone doing?

1 Like

I know what I’m making and will start on it tomorrow.

4 Likes

I am just about finished mine. Next time I sit down at my sewing machine I will be done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I started mine! I had an idea and now I’ve got a full idea. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got started! First stage is done. And I finished the last batch of masks for donation so I have time.
It is a bit odd to not be crafting for a known partner. No questionnaire to try to follow. Oh dear, what should I do?

3 Likes

@Whistlefish Welcome to the Raffle!

@marionberries Crafting without a designated partner is equal parts daunting and liberating!

We have been without consistant electricity and water for almost a week. Lights have stayed on for 24 hours, so I hope it stays that way. Apparently I am not as good at crocheting by flashlight as I thought I was. Frogging a bit, but almost to the assembling stage!

4 Likes

May I present my offering to our raffle!
My brightest of bright buntings :rainbow:
Each flag is backed with white cotton and stiffened with a layer of interfacing.
I can’t seem to catch the sunshine, so these are the best pics that I can get, it’s hard to get the colours right :see_no_evil:

I hope it’s ok!!

18 Likes

What a cheerful set of flags! A great opening prize for the Raffle!

3 Likes

OK, my list of “I want that” is starting. Love the rainbow flags

7 Likes

I agree! Those flags are so bright and cheerful!

I was really gung-ho for this swap, but then my son ended up in the hospital for a week and was released just over a week ago. While he was hospitalized, I didn’t give this swap any thought. Since then, I’ve been trying to get things back on track at home and have only given this swap a little bit of thought. But @PrincessP’s bright, cheery flags are inspiring me! I don’t know if I’ll be able to participate, but the creative juices are definitely flowing again!

5 Likes

I was just thinking my craft room needed something bright and cheer to hang… :thinking: :wink:

3 Likes

@AudiobookLover Hoping your little love is doing better!

My proportion was way off, but I’m fixing it.

3 Likes