COMPLETED - Masterboard Swap R2

Ummm… is there such a thing as a fail when it comes to masterboards? LOL

4 Likes

Answer: Nope! :star:

4 Likes

LOL well I watched a video and in my head I’m like no. way that works, as this woman did sheet after sheet of a print from her printer onto a gel pad and then the image somehow transferred to the gellie and she stamped on a sheet of paper. I followed step by step and in the end my white paper is still white paper! So yep total fail!

Do you have an inkjet or laser printer? I think you need to use a laser printer (or something like magazine or book pages) to do image transfer.

I have both actual but these were on the ink jet

I plan to start on this over the weekend. I want to get my paints out and be messy, and I need time to both prep and clean up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I think I’m done with the masterboards I like them I just home my partners like what I have come up with! Now to craft the smalls

2 Likes

I also have my masterboards done and need to do the small items.

2 Likes

I have made 4 master boards in the last week but they are for me! I will start crafting for my partner this weekend.

4 Likes

I can’t say there wasn’t a bit of 1 for you 2 for me going on here as well :wink:

4 Likes

For the last swap, I made big masterboards, then cut them in half and sent half to my partner and kept the other half. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I sent mine the other day before I could second guess myself.

5 Likes

Man, I’m sad I missed the signups for this swap! I am looking forward to seeing the gallery.

3 Likes

I missed signups too, let me know if you want to do a personal swap for a few masterboards :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Whoa, you’ve been busy. I’ve been a bit busy this week that I’ve haven’t had time to go and make any masterboards but luckily enough I was able to over the weekend! Maybe this weekend will offer some masterboard time?

1 Like

I was able to ship today! I wanted to make sure I got it out before the bank/state holiday and it was a success! Now the nail biting if my partners will receive timely, what will the post office do to it?, will they enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it…ahhhhhh

3 Likes

@photojenn I’m messaging you now!!

1 Like

Oof, I’ve gotta admit I’m behind! I have started, but life has been getting in the way and it’s looking doubtful that I’ll send on time. ^^; So sorry and I’ll try to send soon!

2 Likes

I’m almost finished. I keep thinking of new things to try!

4 Likes