Complete - May the Fourth Star Wars Swap - SU 3/16-28 SO 4/24

My instinct is to say purple, just because that’s my fave color, but the meaning doesn’t really align for me, so it would probably be green. :green_heart:

1 Like

tend to like the light side but not with that rule of no attachment
not sure on the cookie

on the lightsaber shoot - that is hard - blue or purple I guess as I like those colors but the meaning …

2 Likes

Right. On. I’ll never reach enlightenment cause this is just an impossible step.

I have 2 ideas competing for dominance right now. Going to sleep on it and see which I’m more inspired to start in the morning.

1 Like

Hi @gozer, I thought I did answer the last check in question above?

1 Like

My lightsaber would be green I think - mainly because I like green :frog:

2 Likes

You did. Sorry. I was doing my check off while I was working.

1 Like

no worries! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Purple. Purple is my favorite color. I want a double bladed lightsaber like Darth Maul.

2 Likes

I would maybe want teal, there should be light sabers in every colour and a rainbow swirl or colour change light saber would be the coolest but maybe not strike fear in your opponents.:laughing:
Saw a video short the other day where the question was asked “why dont they use the force to turn off the other person’s light saber?” :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ooh, now I want teal too! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I am working on something today…I’m not sure about it, but my 5 year old assures me it’s “really good.” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We have two senders, so I started a gallery. Link here and at the top of the page.
GALLERY

1 Like

There are three days left until send-outs. How are you doing @momiemae
@Abbeeroad ?
I was unable to participate, but I managed to make something to post on May 4th!

1 Like

I will be sending on time. Final touches today. Maybe a little something extra…we’ll see. I’ll likely send Monday!

1 Like

Doing great, almost ready to send!

1 Like

Finished and sent yesterday! I’m really looking forward to seeing the gallery

1 Like

All packed up and ready to send today!

1 Like

Today is the due date! Almost everyone has sent me a notice already. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Didn’t make it to the post office in time. Will send asap tomorrow.

2 Likes

Check out the Round Up!

1 Like