COMPLETED Mini Pocket Letter Swap S/U 7/18- 7/27. S/O 8/22

I am soooo excited that after years and years on the dead site and now a few years here, I am finally partnered with @Abbeeroad! @goatgoddess, happy to swap with you, too!

3 Likes

Hahaha…yay!! I can’t believe we never swapped! :laughing:

3 Likes

@curiousfae , Can’t wait to swap! You’re my first official swap partner! :smiley:

3 Likes

I meant to message my partner and posted here! Doh!

I’m so excited to be swapping with you @Juju !

2 Likes

Im so excited. I immediately had an idea, but then 10 more came rushing in. Good place to be though.

1 Like

@gozer did you send the partner questioner or am I just having newbie malfunctions?:thinking: I received an email with her address and email address but nothing else. I clicked on the “click here” thingy but it only took me to an “oops” page :crazy_face: oooor it could even be my electronic device which seems to have selective processes when it comes to these things.:unamused:

I forwarded you curiousfae’s whole questionnaire but let me try it another way

1 Like

Okay! Thank you!

you should have it now @Juju

1 Like

Yes! Thank you very much!

This has me asking the weirdest questions to @curiousfae. :crazy_face:

1 Like

i am so intrigued

1 Like

I kind of want to make 2 mini pocket letters for my partner. I have 2 ideas and don’t think they would mesh very well. I’ll see where my muse takes me this weekend.

2 Likes

yay partners! I’ve done some plotting and have come up with a plan for both of my partners. :blush:

2 Likes

I totally missed the sign ups on this one. Work and life have been crazy, but I won’t miss the next one!

2 Likes

I have an idea for my partner! Now it’s trying to put it together … I’m so excited!

3 Likes

Oh bummer I missed the signups for this! :persevere:

2 Likes

I have some ideas :slight_smile: I’ll try to play in my crafty corner today before it gets too hot :smile:

1 Like

I made a couple of backgrounds today. Well. More like 5. I’m pretty happy with one of them for the purpose of this swap.

3 Likes

I also have backgrounds for one partner.