COMPLETED Mini Pocket Letter Swap S/U 7/18- 7/27. S/O 8/22

I just made an about me type form.
Favorite color, favorite food, etc.

3 Likes

Let’s all check in - how are you progressing?
Is this your first time making a pocket letter? (mini or otherwise) or are you a PL making expert?

@Abbeeroad
@gozer
@Lynx
@Juju
@bluebird
@GeekyBookworm
@curiousfae
@Reinikka
@goatgoddesss

1 Like

I made a larger, full sized one once, but I like the results of the mini one better. I think I got in my own head too much with the 9 squares. I am done, I grabbed an envelope from work today. Tonight I have plans, so tomorrow I will address it and send it out! Thanks for hosting this swap. i had a lot of fun. :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve made plenty of full sized ones but I really do like the look of the mini ones. Although they may be harder to store in a 3 ring binder. I only have about 2-3 of the mini ones. maybe I will store them in a shoebox sized plastic container.

I am ready to mail also. I like longer craft times so I don’t feel rushed.

2 Likes

This was my first pocket letter of any size! It was super fun. I can see 9 being a bit overwhelming, though. I have rethought my ephemera at least twice now, lol. Still gathering/deciding on that part and I still have to do my about me letter! I should get all that squared away over the next day or two.

3 Likes

This is my first time making a pocket letter of any size! So far I’m pleased with how it’s turning out! I’ve got one more atc to make and goodies to find for it to be done!

3 Likes

I’ve made several pocket letters of both sizes. I like both! I am working on my letters and a little bit more goodies, but almost done.

2 Likes

This will be my second pocket letter :slight_smile: @Lynx and I swapped pocket letters in one of the choose your own partner swaps.

I’m still not thrilled with the ATCs for mine, but I do like them when I don’t think about the time, effort, cost, etc :sweat_smile: So I think I’ll just go for it and finish them up when I have time, then stuff the backs to make up for it :wink:

1 Like

I’ve made some full sized one and mini ones before. I’m at about half way done on mine, should be sending soonish. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve made my share of big ones also. I’m almost finished and will be sending buy Friday, the 12th.

1 Like

I’ve made and swapped several PL’s. I find them really fun. Coming up with an idea for each square and decorating them so that they fit the theme and are cohesive is really a fun challenge for me.

I should be ready to send by the weekend as well.

1 Like

Aw man, this looks like fun! Sorry I missed it. Next time!

4 Likes

I made a full sized one but that was many many years ago. I’m shooting for sending this weekend but will see.

1 Like

The gallery is posted - No pressure! There’s still plenty of time!

Also, I am going to do something a little different - When your partner posts pics of the pocket letter you sent them, if you create a new Completed Project post in the Paper and Vinyl category I will randomly draw a name and make you a mini pocket letter.

To be eligible:

• Wait until your partner receives and posts in the gallery
  • Create a Completed Project post of the mini pocket letter you made
  • link back to this swap so I will get a notification and don’t have to track it down
  • After the last package is received, you’ll have 5 more days to create your Completed Project post.
  • I will randomly draw a name from those who have done the above steps
  • I will make you your own mini pocket letter based on the questionnaire you already sent in!
9 Likes

Woohoo!! So excited to see the goodies!

I sent my letter to work with Mr. Road for posting today!

4 Likes

Wow, @geekgirl, that’s so kind! Love that!

I put mine in the mail today.

3 Likes

What an awesome idea!!!

2 Likes

That is so cool! Love this idea!!!

1 Like

Mr. just left for the post office! Mini PL on its way! :blush:

3 Likes

I sent both mine the other day, and I received from @Abbeeroad today. Go check out the Gallery!

3 Likes